• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Luckiest Elete four Battles?

WHALESDUDE

I am me.
Years
  • Luckiest Elete Four/Gym Leader Battles?

What were our luckiest elete 4 Battles? Mine was kinda sad. I won the entire elite four using at least 30 full restores, 14 elixers, 43 Soda Pops, 24 freshwaters, and 6 <50 pokemon. Ended up with a gyrados with 4 HP and poisoned.

Last edited:

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    Mine was probaly in Emerald when I was fighting Wallace. His Milotic's Surf took over 50% of my Machamp's HP and even if it would have survived his next Surf, Brick Break wouldn't have been enough to KO it, I thought for sure he was going to kick my butt, but no... he used Toxic, which activated Machamp's Guts ability and gave it enough power to defeat Milotic O.o
    ~*!*~Queen Boo~*!*~ said:
    Well I beat them all so I can't say anything because I can't remember.

:t093:~*!*~Queen Boo~*!*~
    Then why bother replying in the first place? -_-

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    Mine was when I was trying to beat the first one and second Elite person in Leaf green. I got on the Machamp and one on Slowbro.

Rioku_Zanketa

...::Ultimate Warrior::...
    Years
  • no matter how many times I replay and fight,I never had any trouble fighting them whatsoever.....only computer thet has ever put up a challenge,...is Blue,...and Red...that's it...

Back