• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I've come back!

Fratunox

The Night Brother
Years
Hello, I'm a returning member that hasn't been active on PC for about a year, and I'm looking to get back into the Pokemon Fan Scene.

My old account name on this website was MasterTobias.

Someone want to fill me in on what's happened since ~August, 2011?

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years
Hey, welcome back! I don't think we've met, but nice to meet you!

Well, lots of things happened, actually~ Some events took place, new people were modded, few people stepped down, more threads / boards were created...

ema-notes%28b%29.gif

...People became crazy scientists,

angel-haveone%28a%29.gif

Lunchboxes were EVERYWHERE,

larry-nervous%28a%29.gif

I think this guy got dumped again,

armstrong-inviting%28a%29.gif

And this 'man'... yeah.

Other than that, you haven't missed quite that much~! I do hope you'll continue to be active this time around; since there will be more events to come (as per what the notice above says anyway!) So yeah, I hope you have fun! <3

Years
Hello, I'm a returning member that hasn't been active on PC for about a year, and I'm looking to get back into the Pokemon Fan Scene.

My old account name on this website was MasterTobias.

Someone want to fill me in on what's happened since ~August, 2011?

Hello there Fratunox.

It is Hikari here, and it looks like you're already getting back into PC.

Feel free to contact me via VM if you need to chat, cos they consider me interesting to talk to. They call me the Crazy Oshawott Girl, cos I love Oshawottz.

Also, contact a moderator if you have any problems cos that's what they're there for - to help you in sticky situations.

Have a great time and make some new friends!

- Hikari10, ★ Speaking the truth ★

Years
Hiya, a big welcome back to you, Fratunox! ^_^ Great to see more people pop back in here.

A few things did happen, but none of them were very big changes, really. Some sections got name changes (Other Chat became Other Chat & Discussions, Art Gallery became Art & Design and part of it was merged, etc), new staff came in (as stated by Miss Doronjo), and other things! It's nothing that affects members too much, so you should be good to go. <: Just explore around and get into the swing of things again!

Hoping you stick around this time, because it's really worth it. PC is a thriving community with many amazing people, so I'm sure you'll like it here! n_n Have fun and feel free to contact me if you need anything or just want to talk, I'm always open.

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2023
Hi Fratunox, welcome back to PC. Your username sound familiar from a hacking site I once visited & I think it was MasterYoshi, any idea?

But, anyways, welcome back & have fun. VM me anytime to chat, 'K?

See ya.

Fratunox

The Night Brother
Years
YES! Someone remembering my very original username. I was MastaYoshi originally, went to MasterTobias.

What hacking site was that? I had one of my own, actually, that I ran..
But yes, I was a hacker!

Back