• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Something that has always bugged you..

HelloAsha

Spoiler Alert!
Years
Spoiled people who feel the need to complain, and act like their life is hard. I'm not saying my life is hard, but I surely have never been spoiled. I've worked for everything I've had, lost most of it, and then some.

It's such a shame to see people get great stuff, and not appreciate it at all.

I'm not jealous, because if I really want something I'll work for it. It's just a damn shame to bust your ass, and work really hard for things that you really want, and watch other people get it handed to them for free, and whine about it not being good enough.

Anyone else feel this way?

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
Years
People who are self-entitled. No, you don't deserve this because you think you do. Go out and earn it and stop whining about something you don't have because "life is so unfair".

Back