• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ferneon/foleon

Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2006
    Is there any such thing as this heard it reffered to as both as the grass form of an evolved eevee

Years
  • You may olso hear about Flyeon Breezeon Freezeon Wingeon Grasseon and uncountable more. This are just fake forms that Eevee could evolved too. If you take a look at the Sprite Forum of PokeCommunity you may also find some fakesprites of these Pokemon. ;)

Years
  • There was one I heard a whie ago called Vineon. I also heard Frosteon. Some people are so dumb to think that people will believe these bad names. (No offense, deanowolf)

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
  • As the others have said, I believe those are just Pokemon that someone came up with for the fun of it. XD Here's an image of "Foleon", which is a fake Pokemon created by the webmaster at the site Mew's Hangout.

foleon2.jpg

I think it's really cute, although I don't believe it's an official Pokemon as of right now. XD

~Kelsey

Naminé

ナミネ..
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2011
    I really doubt it. It's really easy to get inaccurate information about new Pokemon, especially if it's more rumors of an evolution to Eevee. It's one of the most hyped up Pokemon, and everyone has made up so many different fake evolutions to it for fan purposes that it's not hard for someone to be tempted enough to use one of those and start rumors of more new eevee evolutions until there is exactly one of each type.

Ninetales1

Japan-flavoured Europhile
    Years
  • I think Eevee should be able to evolve with every type of evolution stone. Eevee's friendship evolution into Espeon/Umbreon is kind of weird... Why not make Espeon with a Sun Stone and Umbreon with a Moon Stone? And... wait a minute, what about a Leaf Stone? Well, in my fic-version of the game, I came up with Necteon as a Grass Eevolution... but I'm not really sure...

I also see it as kind of weird that Espeon is classified as a "sun Pokemon" when it doesn't show much connection to the sun or light. It could still be an Eevolution, maybe the only one with a friendship evolution, and... wait a minute, now what about the Sun Stone? Well, in my small opinion there should be a Light-type, and I think Eevee could do with an evolution of that type... Therefore Lumineon could assume that position, hopefully...

Beta Trainer

... Well, I wonder.
    Years
  • Yes...

It'd be so cool if there was another Eevee evolution, I'd probably raise one, it'd be a challenge, but meh. As long as it's nothing weird as "Vineon" or "Bloomeon" or "Flowereon", lol. So, yeah. It IS a great idea, IMO.

It'd be SO cool aswell if they got a Ghost Eevee evolution. "Scareon!" :)

Dragonfree

Teh Spwriter. :3
    Years
  • The reason Espeon and Umbreon don't evolve with the Sun and Moon stones is that Moon stones existed in R/B/Y and when you tried to use one on an Eevee you'd get that the stone has no effect. Wouldn't make sense that all of a sudden Moon Stones start making Eevee evolve into Umbreon.

Ai

; ♥ ~
    Years
  • yeah if anything i thought for sure there would be a grass type eveelution eventually. the leaf stone needs to be put in more use XD what about a dragon type eveeon?? that'd be interesting LOL

Back