• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who Wan'ts To Be A Pok?millionaire?

Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2004
    Player: Nobody
    Current Score: Vacant
    ---------------
    I read the rules, and this wasn't against it, or atleast I hope it isn't.. and I don't think I've seen a game like this yet. Anyway, it's like Who Wan'ts to be a Millionaire, but only with Pok?mon questions. However, no lifelines with this game. Once the current player answers a question wrong, another person gets to play. The person's score will be listed, and people can try to get higher than it and whatnot. The higher you go in the rankings, the harder the questions get. To determine who plays first, I'll do a fastest-finger question thing.. xD *Feels Special*.

Question: On the television series, Team Rocket lost a Pok?mon, but in return.. they recieved a Wobbufet. What was that lost Pok?mon?

Whoever answers it first, and correctly, gets to play. xD.. Good luck.

DarkRaikou

The Annoying Error 404 :P
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 12, 2023
    ex-Pokemon quiz master, for I am the new quiz master.. .mwahahahaha... sorry

Back