• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

1st. Edition Charizard Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2013
    Hi everyone!

I am a new member to the PokeCommunity and joined because I have some questions about cards I have, if they are rare or worth anything and what peoples advice would be regarding selling them. I don't know how to check if my first edition Charizard's are in mint condition and indeed a first edition card.. I also do not know how to go about selling them. I would love for some help and advice. I can post pictures if needed as well. I hope you all are doing well and hope to get some advice soon.

Years
  • Hey there and welcome to PC! :D You can ask this over at our "How much is my card worth?" Thread in the TCG section since it's the best place for questions about pricing your Pokemon cards. They'll definitely be able to help you there!

Since this isn't an introduction though, I'mma close it. No worries though, you can contact me or Cid through private message whenever if you'd like assistance on where to post what. We'd love to help you out! ^^

whimsicott_lock_zps3c702577.png

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back