• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A sort of crappy announcement to make? xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nakala Pri

I have a little anointment to make. You can delete it if you wanna, I don't mind. Anyways...

DUN DUN DUN DUNNNNNNNNNNN!

I have decided to make reviews on games! :D So you can hear on what I have to say about these glorious games. I'm in the middle of playing Shadows of Almia, so expect one soon.

Goodbye! ^^

Nakala Pri

I will basically use the same format as my Gates To Infinity Review. Nothing special, just letting you know. :P

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
  • I'm glad you'll be posting a review (seriously, we need more of those XD), but you should post it directly instead of making a thread just for the announcement. Or you can bump your previous review to announce the new one! Less clutter for all.

(This is the first time I make a mod action in what used to be my section in ages XD)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back