• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi everyone

Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2013
    Hey guys, I've made an account on this site as Im working on my first ROM hack, and Pokemon seems to be the right one to hack. Grew up playing it. Grew up with my hack idea. Progress is slow but I'm learning

Psystar63

☆ || [The Wandering Star] || ☆
    Years
  • Hi KingEddy, I'm Psystar63! Welcome to the PC forums! Many new members here join because of their interests in hacking Pokemon ROMS. I myself joined after a few weeks of lurking because I was interested in ROM hacking. I assume you already know the places to go for all your hacking needs. And just so you know, I will be glad to help out anyway I can with your hack, graphic wise anyway; I'm a total noob with scripting :P
    Right now I'm working on my own hack, but I'm also helping others out with creating sprites. If you need any help with sprite-making, just send a VM my way!
    Oh, I also do Titlescreens, now that I've finally fixed mine up! :)

julixl

Female Master
    Years
    • Seen Mar 18, 2013
    yup. I work on titlescreens, too. I can help you. I just finished PKMN Aqua Blue titlescreen. It's fabulous.
    Good luck on your hack!

Years
  • Hey guys, I've made an account on this site as Im working on my first ROM hack, and Pokemon seems to be the right one to hack. Grew up playing it. Grew up with my hack idea. Progress is slow but I'm learning

Hi KingEddy, welcome to PC.

We are a friendly community who loves welcoming new people aboard. So, how's PC going for you so far?

And it's great you joined us cos we have one of the largest ROM hacking communities of any Pokemon forum I know of. I remember joining here after I used to lurk here as a guest, but being an actual member is much more fun cos you actually get to post as opposed to just lurking. Now, onto the ROM hacking subject, you might want to check out the Emulation section. Just remember to read the rules before posting just in case you get lost.

You can get started by checking out the PC Adoption Center where our mod Cirno will assign you a mentor based on your interests however, there is a catch with seeking Emulation mentors. They are there to show you around and not to help you with your project.

If you ever need help, feel free to contact a staff member with the bold colored names.

Enjoy your stay and good luck on your hacking project!

- Hikari10

Back