• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Lonley.

Ciera

This is a tragedy.
Years
  • Ok, so being totally and utterly alone wasn't what I expected. It's so quiet, and there's no one to talk to. No one to ask, "Does this make me look fat?" No one to cuddle with on a cold night...

...I love it.

The quiet gives me more time to think, and less talking saves oxygen. The mirror can tell me if a dress makes me look fat, I don't need people to lie to me about that. And a heater can warm my house when it's cold.

Being totally and utterly alone was the best part of my life. Until I got sick and almost hacked up a lung and kidney. Ok, maybe not a kidney. But I was **** close.

It stayed dark for forty-seven days, and forty-eight nights, straight, no sunlight, nothing. At least, on the small world of Ta'koru, that was normal. I think. I found a dog!

The poeple left the planet. They got tired of the dark. They left animals and food and transportation; they loaded into large boat transport and shoom! They were off. I stayed...no one objected. I have free food, at least, now.

Doggy's name is Carlton Shepardson. He likes his name. He is my best friend, now that the people left.

We sleep in a big house, in the middle of the only city on the tiny planet. We eat what we grow; vegtables, fruits. We raise chickens. Carlton Sheperdson herds them like a pro, straight to slaughter.

((A spelling mistake here, or there, it's fine. The format of this is supposed to be the way I made it, and I'm too empty to write anymore today...DOn't be mean! ;-; ))

Years
  • It's kinda sad -cries- You have done an fantastic job with this story.
    It's very impressive and I hope to be able to read more of your stories in the near future. =)

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
    Years
  • Hmm very nice ^^, you really kept the dramatic mood thoughout the whole story and I'm really interested to see where this one goes.

Great job ^^'

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Mar 18, 2006
    kinda sad but still a pretty good story.
    adnik das tub llist a ytterp doog yrots.

Back