• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Oblivion --- PG:13

Status
Not open for further replies.

RocketMemberMichael

My Mew...He is...Dying...
Years
  • Pokemon : Oblivion

Warning: This is PG-13 and may contain some swearing and/or violence, this role-play Pokemon Oblivion should not contain swearing or violence, but this is just a warning…

Rules: Please follow these rules, if you break them more than two times, you will be taken off Pokemon Oblivion.

1: No character control unless the creator of the character gives you permission, out of character, on the actually role-play where everyone can see.

2. Post four lines, no less. If you break this rule the whole role-play will get a warning and that is not good L

3. No swearing out of control, no over the top violence and no sexual scenes, kissing and hugging is okay but no further than that.

4. Try to post frequently, the more people post the better the role-play will get.

5. Please make your writing understandable, you have got to remember, you are not the only person on the role-play.

Plot: War...War has broken out among the regions many a times, but not like this, this time humans and Pokemon are going to war…It all started when the three leaders of the regions Zeus, Troy and Samson arranged a meeting with the legendary dogs, Entei, Raiku and Suicune. It was on a cold day when the meeting began, Zeus, Troy and Samson brought the three dogs into a special temple, the temple of peace, once inside they all sat down on six marble seats. Each one of then had the names of the six leaders on them, it looked very rehearsed, like the leaders where expecting them.

The dogs then looked to the leaders and spoke, "So Zeus, Troy, Samson." Raiku said in a calm and clear voice, "Why have you summoned us here." He asked politely, the leader Samson who was tall and very wrinkled with short grey hair stood up, he was wearing a long white robe.

"Raiku, we have summoned you here because we are outraged with your decisions!" The man said loudly and angrily, as he spoke his face turned red, "We have reason to believe that you sent Pokemon to attack Silph. Co and kill many people inside!" Suicune suddenly jumped up outraged.

"They where members of Team Rocket and they had kidnapped Mew!" He roared furiously. Another man stood up, this one was Troy, he had short brown hair, was small, less wrinkled than Samson but still very wrinkled and wore a large black robe.

"Still, you cannot kill humans! You could of thought of a more civilised way to sort this out!" Once Troy spoke Entei then jumped onto the marble table, which was in the centre of all the six chairs.

"You cannot tell us how to do our job you pathetic human, you have disrespected me and my brothers, and so you have brought war among your people, the idiots that catch us and call us our masters!" The three dogs growled then stormed out the temple leaving the leaders shocked and still sitting in their seats.

It only took two days for everyone to find out the outrage in which what happened at the Temple of Peace, to humans they where told that the three dogs insulted the leaders. To the Pokemon they heard that the Leaders brought them to the temple and disgraced their name. Both are true…but the question is…in this war…the war of Oblivion…What team are you on?

Where you come in: This story is split into three parts, you can be eider of the three…Here are your choices.

After the war broke out, various people and Pokemon began to leave the major cities and flee to Jetola Region, a region with nothing on or inside it, an empty region…You can eider go to this region and try to survive, explore and live on the mysterious region, or you can stay at Kanto, Sinnoh, Orre, Jhoto and Heonn and fight for the Pokemon or Humans. It is all your choice.

Sign-Up Sheet:

Name: (Full Name please)
    Nickname: (Optional)
    Personality: (Dislikes, Likes, Habits, and so on)
    History: (Make this not too long, it is better when history becomes revealed throughout the story)
    Description: (Hair colour, Clothes and so on)
    Species: (Pokemon or Human)
    Side: (Did you leave or fight for your people)
    Other: (Optional)

Mine will come up later, the story will start later…

Pein

Pein + Konan= EVIL!!!
    Years
  • Heres two characters (hope they're not too descrpitive)

Name: Konan
    Nickname: The Paper Nin or ninja duo with Pein.
    Personality: Konan hates male pokemon and refuses to let her pokemon have children. She is a natural artist and loves making pictures as a hobby. She loves plotting with her long time friend Pein and they both carry ninja equipment and are called the ninja duo.
    History: Born in Blackthorn city but ditched her parents with Pein to see the world and try to enjoy her life more (she has chronic depression in her life)
    Description: She has blue hair with a white rose in it (it's made of paper and doesn't wilt). She wears a pale blue gypsy skirt with a deep blue vest and wears cowgirl boots. she has a black shoulder bag. Her eyes are a pale grey (she wears contact lenses)
    Species: Human
    Side: she's a neutral traveller and is surprised by all the war and is ready to defend herself and not harm others.
    Other: She hates to have romance in her life and her hair colour is natural.

Name: Pein
    Nickname: The mystery nin or the ninja duo with Konan.
    Personality: He hates male pokemon and most people who are bullys.He likes to read fictional romance books and loves to plot with Konan
    History: His parents abandoned him at the age of five and he became adopted to a family he truly despises and has ditched with his best friends Konan. They now journey the country in hopes of seeing things that'll change their grim look on life.
    Description: He has Auburn hair and has plenty of piercings on his person (10 per ear, 6 on his nose) and has an unusual tatoo on his lower jaw. Wears black jeans and red long sleeve shirts with black converses.He has red and grey eyes (due to a disease)
    Side: He is neutral and is journeying with Konan.
    Other: a skilled ninja as is Konan.

Evil Rocket Scientist

Ironic?, no, Moronic.
    Years
  • Hmm, pein, you ripped ouyt naruto into pokemon without making it look too weird, good job xD.

for me it comes as this:

EDIT: I'm reediting the whole character to fit more, before enybody sees it.

Name: Fang Bluethoot.

Nickname: "Fangs".

Personality: Pretty uch of a chiken, and not that smart to be a pokemon researcher, however, he manages to outstand due his creativity, he is a "Always Arrive Later" kind of guy.

History: As a kid, her mother tried to convince him to beocme a resaearcher, more specifically a scientist, his first real job was as and attendant of a pokemon researcher in a "radio station" until some kid named gold kicked him out.
    now he researchs at his underground lab, with, if still not good intentions, respect for pokemon.

Description: Pretty much like my avatar, but for those that can't figure it out, it has black-blue-ish hair, uses withe robe, and uses stuffed from the inside boots .

Species: Human.

Side: Initially he intended to leave, but was left behind, now he is making his own arsenal to go out and fight for the side that he indeed thinks will give him more bennefits..

Last edited:
    Years
  • Pretty Good Characters From You Both No Pokemon Till Now So...

Name: Kippy Kipper Allin.

Nickname: Kip

Personality:Calm In Nature..Doesn't Love To Fight SomeWhat Always Ready To Give Advise And Very Caring Towards Fellow Friends..But Acts Out Like A Chicken .. Because Fighting Is Not His Cup Of Key And Is Also Somewhat Gullible-Sloppy-Careless>>But Would Tackle Of If Very Aggresed,However He's Always A Chicken Kind Of Thing...

History: Not Knowing Much About His BirthPlace,He Actually Thinks That His PoKe'Parents Were Killed By The Human's Race..,Still Having A Rage For His Parent's Death In His Heart.., Kip Has Learned To Fend For Himself.,And Learnt To Live With Freinds.

Description:Kip(Mudkip Though A Poke'mon)Had Something's Different IN him.., His Eyes Were Shiny Blue...>.,And He Wore TWO Bands Around His Front Legs And Two Yellow Bands Behind.

Species:Pokemon (Ofcourse)

Side:Confused On What To Do Kip Made Up HIs Mind To Stay On The War Front And Face The Consequences ..,Another Reason Was That He Couldn't Have Left His Fellow+ Pok'e Friends

DC89

Water/Eevee Trainer
    Years
  • My sign up

Name: Dudy Coleman
    Nickname: DC
    Personality: Shy, Soft spoken. True personality is outgoing. is stubborn and inpatient. hates criticism and loves pokemon. He wants peace between the 2.
    History:DC is the average trainer. he went back to his hometown of Celadon City after he beat a few Gym leaders. When he returned to Celadon, he saw pokemon diobeying their masters. Lines were drawn. He fought for pokemon until Entei Burnt down an apartment building with his mom in it. his mom, dead, his heart, broken, his love for pokemon, dying fast. He joined the people's side to end this all. he is scared for life after what Entei did, but he presses on in this war.
    Description:

dfeyz8.jpg

Side: fight for your people: People's side

Last edited:

GastlyGuy

The Ancient Being...
    Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2009
    Name: Rockster Grindolson
    Nickname: Rocky
    Personality: He likes to eat fruit and he loves digging.He hates water.He is always happy and adventurous.
    History: Rocky was one of a group of Rhydons and Rhyhorns.The group leader who was a Rhyperior went to war but the rest of the group (including Rocky) went to the new region to continue as a peaceful group.
    Description: He is a Shiny Rhydon and is a member of the Rhydon Council.He is very strong and his quite big.
    Species: Pokemon (Rhydon)
    Side: He left to the new Region with his group of Rhyhorns and Rhydons.

Years
  • one question for rocket member michael how+ many members do ya want?
    and ya nice characters.. till now me and only Gastly Guy are pok'emons so i have a tough competition. lol [:D]

RocketMemberMichael

My Mew...He is...Dying...
    Years
  • Name: Michael Smith
    Nickname: Mickey (Like Mickey Mouse) Smithy
    Personality: Michael likes to eat a lot of rice...Mmmmm... Michael hates Pidgeys, Michael chews on his fur.
    History: Michael is newborn.
    Description: Michael is purple
    Species: Pokemon - Rattata
    Side: I fight

Evil Rocket Scientist

Ironic?, no, Moronic.
    Years
  • starting...

Boom!

A huge xplosion blew away the door, something was wrong and Fang knew it.

Give us the experiments now Fangs, and You'll be rewarded.-

The Human armada leader Artie was there holding a granade, He was a tall and blonde man, and had a huge fame being the toughest of the toughest.

Fangs didn't move.

Give..it ..to me.- said

Wich one?, I have tons of experiments!.-

Easy, the one you stol from us.-

Both humans connected their sights, starrinbg one to each other.

about that, I already used it..-

On what?.-

well..-

Fangs mved his hand slightly and activated a withe tube, that looked like a bazooka.

In an intast everything was full of toxic purple ooze and black smog.

Fang took the backpack that was at his side, a huge one, took the tube and started running, accidentaly stepping on Arties hand.

You tried to make artificial pokemon moves, you fail, I perfectioned it.. white smog..hah!, and you call that science.-

Fang ran away with his anti-toxic mask on his face and taking two empty pokeballs, the ones that onece belonged to Muk and Grimer, until they fought each other, and the ones that contained an info on the pokemon DNA used in the Smog bazooka.

Good night artie...- said fang, locking the door of the underground tunnel and running.

GastlyGuy

The Ancient Being...
    Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2009
    Rocky nodded.
    "Lets go" He said as he and the other Rhydon's and Rhyhorns got a Lapras each to take them over to the new region.It was a very very long journey but it was worth it..they hoped.

Rocky fell onto the ground.
    "Wow" He said as he ran into the forest.The trees had loads of fruit on them.He ran through the forest and found a small lake with loads of Pokemon playing peacefully.He saw other Rhyhorns and Rhydons.The two groups met each other and sat by the trees eating the fruit.Rocky was glad he had chosen this path.He was living a life of luxury.

DC89

Water/Eevee Trainer
    Years
  • Celadon City

Celadon has never looked like this. The fun loving lifestyle of the happy Celadonians going to the game corner, trying their luck against Gym leader Erika, and riding on the Cycle Road to shoot the breeze. Celadon was war torn, buildings burning, Pokemon attacking there trainers as the trainers wallow.
    DC had a pokemon in his box that had secret power. He withdrew the pokemon and made it do Secret power to make a secret base for him. The Pokemon listened to other pokemon in the war torn streets and left DC.
    He shrugged his shoulders and Entered The new Pokemon Rebellion HQ. He got on his PC to get his furnture out so he could live here with other war members. Many trainers and pokemon owners in the war met DC in the HQ.

DC:Alright people. I am the leader in the Celadon Division in this War. We must fight back. I have weapons. On my way here I heard the news. I got Stun guns and Paralyze mace. We will hurt our pokemon, but not kill. The First human death means the first pokemon death is near. I want to have you guys...I mean Troops sleep up, Cause We got a war goin on outside that we must stop. Peace of Pain! The Celadonian Way!

Troops:YEAH!

The day ends for the Celadon Division Leader DC stressful, yet relived that he may make it out of this war.

Years
  • Um.. This's Getting Boring..., ''Kip Thought''
    All My Friends Have Gone Out To Do Hunting For Big Pokemons And I Am Over Here Struggling To Catch This Wooper''
    (Hell It Doesn't Even Decides To Budge)..
    Come Here Woopy Nice Woopy I Won't Eat YA..
    The Wooper Gave A Water Gun Attack And Ran Away..,
    Sheesh To Me ...,Downed By A Wooper's Water Gun Attack..,

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back