• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I love the Tendercrisp Bacon Cheddar Ranch.

Phantom_Bugsy

Le Malade Imaginaire
Years
Yes I do.

More stuff, yey! Haven't been drawing as much as I usually do, but....oh well. STUFF. :D

Mostly boys, really.

FOOOOOOF.jpg

Just a random Joly. I <3 Joly. XD As if you couldn't tell.

UghFanboys.jpg

Feuilly, fanboying over Joly. You'd need to know a little bit about Feuilly to get it: he paints fans for a living, so us Fan-Boy fans call him Fan-Boy. XD HE'S A FANBOY. So this was spawned.

OTPChibis.jpg

My OTP's for a bunch of my fandoms. XD IN CHIBI FORM.

Lolsmoochy.jpg

More Joly x Feuilly kissage. XD They're adorable when they're making out.

MyJolyKthx.jpg

Yes, the person Joly is holding is me. Drawn when I was significantly depressed (but I think you could have gathered that), during chorus. I'm actually relatively proud of this. o___o;

Commentkthnx. <3

*dances*

Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Apr 10, 2008
Omg they are all great!
I simply admire how you did the hair. The hairdos are the greatest things about these pieces of art! (kiss scene and last pic)

Keep drawing and improve! They all look great!

Frostfur

thunderclan queen
Years
wow....i love the second to last and the last one...its amazing *wishes she could draw like that >.<*

QFred

Behold...
Years
I must say that I love those drawings you make, how do you call them?

I like the sahding on the make out pic and the last one too!

Great work!

Back