• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Spontaneous Acts of Randomness Remix!

MAR Heaven

No Comment
Years
  • SPONTANEOUS ACTS OF RANDOMNESS REMIXED

Yes you heard it SAOR is back, I have opened a new one for all of my friends and for new friends who would like to go wild!

If your new and don't know what SAOR is, well its a place where you can have outragous fun and post random things, so come on in and have the time of your life!

RULES
    1. NO SPAMMING OF ANY KIND
    2. Be nice and no fighting (I opened this again for people to have fun)
    3. BE RANDOM! Now go and post!

Also I re-opened this for the origional members I hope you can all forgive me for closing the other one!

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
  • *appears*

...I am the ultimate dalmatian. It's good to be back. *laughs* I am going to go masquerading on another planet as a carrot. Anyone care to come with?

Oh yes, and...isn't NO SPAMMING OF ANY KIND a complete oxymoron? O.o

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    The DCC, it's... back =O I'm afraid this place will get spammed up by those un-random people who don't even know what ''random'' means, though. Like the last two did >D

ZOMG! The dancing pickles from the original DCC are back! *gaspen*, and this time they will give us no mercy. And the worst thing is that I can't remember how you drive them away O_O I have this crazy idea they were afraid of mustard, but I'm not sure if that's it...

Oh, and for those who don't know what randomness is, randomness is something that comes from the heart, if you need to think one second, just one second of what to say, you aren't being random. Randomness comes by itself and should never be thought about, no matter how irrelevant it is, just say whatever first pos in mind.
    ~Smarties-kun~

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
  • Smarties-kun said:
    Oh, and for those who don't know what randomness is, randomness is something that comes from the heart, if you need to think one second, just one second of what to say, you aren't being random. Randomness comes by itself and should never be thought about, no matter how irrelevant it is, just say whatever first pos in mind.
    ~Smarties-kun~
    That was...beautiful.... ;-;

Flying macho wolfies! Perhaps they can help destroy the pickles? O_o

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
  • Yes, those courtyards. *points to courtyards a vampiric faerie is ravaging* Eh...good luck with that. o_o; *shuffles away*

I have evidence that dragons are real! 8O

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
  • *hands over three hundred pages of evidence* There you go.

*a light breeze blows all three hundred pages away*

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    o_o......dra.....gon....dra.....gon......DRAGON!!!!!WAIT!!!!!*runs after dragon*

Smarties-chan

Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    A dragon... O_O HUGGLE TIME! *Huggles ze wittle draggy waggy =D*
    That was...beautiful.... ;-;
    Nah... I just posted whatever popped into my (very twisted) mind :P

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
  • Smarties-kun said:
    I just posted whatever popped into my (very twisted) mind

Twisted like a twisted towel...which you need for protection in the twisted galaxy....

*has a tea party with the dragon*

Smarties-chan

Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    Twisted like a twisted towel...which you need for protection in the twisted galaxy....
    Twisted like a lemon that has been twisted by a twisted grape, which was twisted by a random person called Joe living in Texas, collecting stickers and eating all day long x_x
    *has a tea party with the dragon*
    Tea party! =D Can I join? Pretty please...

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    wait dragon!!!!i wish to bring your species back!!!!i want to help!!!! *dragon breaths flame at me and i shoves my hand into my pocket quickly. when the flames stop i am uncscious, scorched but alived.my hand opens and the dog talisman falls out of my hand*

MAR Heaven

No Comment
    Years
  • Takes Egg Beater my name be officer Bubba and im here to arreast ayou! *robber runs away* *I speak on the radio* "We have a 543 7291!

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
  • Smarties-kun said:
    Tea party! =D Can I join? Pretty please...
    Of course you may! =3 *hands Smarties a volume of Tea Parties for Dummies and picks one up herself, skimming it with vague, Luna Lovegood-dreamy interest as she distractedly hands the dragon a teakettle*

*heals Midnight Shadow with a horse tailsman and patiently waits for him to regain consciousness, all the while singing a song by They Might Be Giants*

I saw the best minds of my generation
    Destroyed by madness, starving, hysterical...

Oh my Gaw, N-U, you killed my bookshelf! :surprised:

Back