• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Bookcry?

Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2011
    Hey guys, I've been wondering, any of you ever cried because of the ending of a book? I did, when I was like 14 or 15..one hell of a book! =D

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
  • To be honest I'm kinda allergic to reading books, so in that case no I'm not going to cry from reading a book unless if I'm reading it without my reading glasses which makes me tear up from straining my eyes for the most part

:t354:TG

Vigilante

Ringleader of Hell
    Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2009
    Err yes. A couple actually, I can't really remember them right now though.

twocows

The not-so-black cat of ill omen
    Years
  • I don't read many books, but I think I've cried at a few. I can't remember any of their names, though. Even if you include manga, I still don't have a lot I can give you. I can name about a bajillion anime that I've cried at, though.

HeidiMoose

[Insert User Title Here]
    Years
  • Of the few books I have read the following made me cry:
    Searching for David's Heart
    Jacob Have I Loved
    & Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince.

Verkaufer

bis zum bitteren ende
    Years
  • I've never cried, but some authors have made me feel that aggressive feeling or the suspense the character is feeling. This doesn't happen too often, though.

Years
  • Not since I was between the ages of 7-9. It was by Oscar Wilde and called "The nightingale and the rose". It just really touched me.

Yggdra

.:Do you believe in destiny?:.
    Years
  • Depends on how they end.

If they end with cliffhangers, and no sequel/prequel after it was published, then I'll probably cry. Because I'll never know what happened and would have to think up an ending myself XD

Back