• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you were the...

Ayselipera

Well since I'm immortal I suppose I would just raid candy and ice cream stores (before it melts) and not worry about the unhealthy consequences. Then I guess I would break into everyone's house and snoop around for fun. I'd probably take anything noteworthy and make my way down to southern U.S. since I doubt I could last the winter here without power and my wood chopping skills are horrible at best.

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    I can see myself forcing suicide in this situation, until I sustain enough brain damage to not realise the agony.

jujuju

The Guelah Papyrus
    Years
  • Thinking realistically, not that there is anything realistic about this in the first place, there would essentially be nothing for you to do. No power means that basically everything that mankind has worked towards up until now becomes obsolete. You cannot even sit around and wait for your own death considering the immortality. I would just try to keep my self entertained in any way possible.

Years
  • I beg to differ, there's lots of things to do. I'm surprised at the lack of imagination by some of you. Here are some things I would like to accomplish.

- Learn how to cultivate crops.
    - Start gardening and plant a berry garden.
    - Raise livestock for for milk and cheese.
    - Learn to parkour.
    - Get into fighting shape and kill a lion with my bare hands. After which, a bear.
    - Develop a five octave range and shatter glass with my voice.

Yup.

Years
  • I would definately go travelling. To see the world. Who cares about all the people you aren't meeting along the way :)
    Other than that, I'd go find myself some awesome cars, go for a drive whenever.

SIN1488

Dedicated FluoroCarbons :P
    Years
  • You say the last person on Earth, So I'm guessing you mean that there would be animals too. That would be cool to have them as company, as I would probably go insane if I was the only living thing on the planet. Still, I would feel lonely as the company of animals is just not the same as fellow humans.

But I would probably start with ridiculous small stuff near "home base", such as spray painting things (Such as smiley faces to keep me smiling, lol) on everything. And if everyone disappeared with no warning, you can bet I wouldn't wander far for a while, as how could I know what's going on out there? There could have been aliens or something that took everyone away. :S

But yeah, I would really hope I could get a generator going or somehow work a whole powerplant by myself (maybe hire a team of apes......), as it would be fun to access whatever I want. (Government secrets anyone?) :P

Once I was sure there was nobody else around, I would search through people's houses for anything useful/interesting, then pack it all up in someone's truck, and hope I could figure out how to drive it. :S

If not, then I would just travel by foot from big store to store, gathering whatever food could be cooked by fire, or whatever food I could just eat cold without worry of it rotting for a long time. I could just settle in one area until I ran out of food, but what fun would that be? I could probably bring a few or one of my cats as a companion, as it would be sad leaving them behind. At least every store would probably have some kind of food they could survive on, or they could hunt for something.

I would also probably make myself some kind of crown, and declare myself emperor of the world, as nobody could object. :P

And if I ever decided to settle down in one place for a long time, I guess it would be a good idea to gather seeds of vegetables from different stores, as I could grow stuff around one area.

You know, even though humans have made a big negative impact on the food chains of animals, it has come to the point that a lot of them rely on us for food. So if all the humans except for one disappeared, a lot of animals would probably be hopeless. :(

But yeah, I think I'm going on way too much, so I'll stop now. :D

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2020
    A )I would be forced to the only thing I could. I would spend years studying on genetics and biology and what not and create more humans. I would genetically engineer people.

Or, B) I would just delve deep into insanity and imagine that the world was exactly the way it was before I became the last person alive.

B sounds more logical.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I'm not sure. I don't think I'd like the thought of being alone forever, having nobody else to ever talk to...

For a while, I could live with the past, but pretty soon I would be paranoid with fear of dying and ending the human race (even though technically, it'd have been ended when the last man died, so). I would just try to live life normally, but... it wouldn't be an enjoyable existence.

Back