• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The zigzagoon fan club

Zig

Quack.
Years
    • Seen Jan 30, 2012
    Thats just given me the best idea ever zigzag city where everyone is a zigzagoon

Crimson Arcanine

The majestic and mythical
    Years
  • Thats just given me the best idea ever zigzag city where everyone is a zigzagoon

I would love to visit a place like that. Wait, if everyone thereis a zigzagoon....and I head there...

Hehe, Detective Zigzagoon! Cracking criminals everywhere! I think Zigzagoon would make a good detective!

Totally agree.

Zig

Quack.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 30, 2012
    whoa I thought this thing died but yay It's back officer zigzagoon

I thought this club died many a moon ago anyway officer zigzagoon and I made these awhile ago have a look at them

signature

signature-2.jpg

use them if u wish but don't forget to give credit to the zigzagoon fan club

Last edited:

Souless

What?
    Years
    • Age 32
    • ???
    • Seen Nov 24, 2016
    I want to join this club.... but it looks like no one has come here, you can't forget of zigzagoon so easily :( specially after I made this:

zigzagsmallbanner.png

feel free to use it (if any of you come back :P)

Souless

What?
    Years
    • Age 32
    • ???
    • Seen Nov 24, 2016
    If you really had a Zigzagoon would you give it an everstone to make sure it doesn't evolve, bearing in mind it may not be able to use its Pickup abilities?

I wouldn't want my zigzagoon to lose one of it's best abilities... but I don't want to evolve him... it's a hard decision =[

waveguidebuizel

weirdguybuizel
    Years
  • If you really had a Zigzagoon would you give it an everstone to make sure it doesn't evolve, bearing in mind it may not be able to use its Pickup abilities?
    Without that B button thing, I agree with Souless. It's a tough decision. Zigzagoon's so cute, so I don't want to evolve it, but the Everstone would be in the way...

Zig

Quack.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 30, 2012
    I agree with everyone else and welcome souless we dont have a memebrs list cause I'm lazy anyway i'm not sure either

Shadowz

Among the Shadowz...
    Years
  • Can i join? i made a usebar for this club so you can put in your signatures??

ziggy4170717163-iaza.png

PHP:
    [center][IMG]http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z264/slamaboi/ziggy4170717163-iaza.png[/IMG]
    [/center]

-Amso-

Zig

Quack.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 30, 2012
    welcome aboar to s.s zigzagoon,,,(thinks of a ship in the shape of a zigzagoon) anyway cool banner does anyway know how wen u put it in ur sig that it links to here

Souless

What?
    Years
    • Age 32
    • ???
    • Seen Nov 24, 2016

What would you do if you found a zigzagoon in real life?

I know is a kind of unusual question, but what would you do?

first, I would have a heart attack, then I would think "I must be dreaming, this can't be happening" and after recovering from the shock I would quickly capture and make him my pet (even if my parents don't let me have pets :P).

waveguidebuizel

weirdguybuizel
    Years
  • What would you do if you found a zigzagoon in real life?
    In a real world, I would be scared. I would think that I'm hallucinating. I would try to take a picture of it, but I don't know if I can muster up the courage to go up and touch it...

Zig

Quack.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 30, 2012
    What would you do if you found a zigzagoon in real life? I wouldnt be scared of it like u ppl i would feed somethin become friends and have it as a pet

Zig

Quack.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 30, 2012
    wat is it with u lot and bein scared GOD its a cute lil zigzagoon wats there to be scared of I just dont understand u ppl

Back