• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ban The Person Above You! (Don't take it literally!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TY

Banned becasue i cant help it most anime girls in pic dont wear a thing ;P

ShinyUmbreon189

VLONE coming soon
Years
Banned because PSN has been doing that since you joined online and they finally realized it and that's why they banned you. Also, you gotta hate noobs.

ShinyUmbreon189

VLONE coming soon
Years
Banned because I once found a hardcore noob on MCLA. I was crusing around in my Nissan 350Z and he was driving around in his Lamborghini. He messaged me and said your car is so slow for a Lamborghini or somethin like that, and I said dude It's not a Lambo its a 350Z you fukn noob. Then he started getting all mouthy and wanted to race me in his Lambo against my 350Z and I smoked him, and he said I was cheating lol.

TY

Banned becasue i dont see anyting 16+ of that...
Skyla could be annoying or funny, not what we actually meant though ROFL

ShinyUmbreon189

VLONE coming soon
Years
Me and you both know what we meant but lets not give it away to the people on here that don't.

Banned cuz we banned eachother prob over 100 times today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back