• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Did/Will you buy Pokémon Ranger for Manaphy?

Which case is yours?

• Don't care about any of those.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Rainfall

~Solitude
Years
  • Well, I got Rangers for Christmas, and I didn't even KNOW you could get Manaphy using that. I probably will use it to get Manaphy, but that's not the only reason I got it.

Death Rogers

Great Old One
    Years
  • I got Ranger for Christmas. Then I found out about Manaphy and got the code. Now I have the egg and come April, I'm getting D/P.

Richard Lynch

Professor Lynch
    Years
  • What is the code for Manaphy? I haven't beaten Ranger yet, but I intend to fairly soon. And I bought Ranger before I knew about Manaphy, so I was like "Woohoo, talk about good luck" when I found out about it.

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    ...My choice isn't really in the poll, but...I got Ranger mainly for Manaphy, and wanted D/P ever since I heard about it.

(BTW, I don't like how all of those choices are past-tense about wanting D/P...)

Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2021
    I don't care for Ranger, so I'll guess I'll have to pass on Manaphy (unless I find someone to trade with).

.Bastion

O a t h k e e p e r
    Years
  • My brother has Ranger, so if I really want a Manaphy, I'll just get one from his game. I plan on getting D/P though.

Shiny Umbreon

光るブラッキー
    Years
  • What is the code for Manaphy? I haven't beaten Ranger yet, but I intend to fairly soon. And I bought Ranger before I knew about Manaphy, so I was like "Woohoo, talk about good luck" when I found out about it.

You can see the code at Pokémon.com. If you're lazy, it's:
    P8M2-9D6F-43H7

...My choice isn't really in the poll, but...I got Ranger mainly for Manaphy, and wanted D/P ever since I heard about it.

Your choice is "Wanted D/P. Now I want Ranger." because you want D/P to play, and you only want Ranger for Manaphy. I guess I should have been a little bit more clear in the poll...

Kiyoshikane

Get with the program mai boy~
    Years
  • I just got mine when it came out, and I didn't know nor care that it had Manaphy accessible. I probably will get D/P later on, but right now I'm too obsessed with my Nintendo Wii :D

And people still doesn't know about Manaphy's code? C'mon, guys, it's at the Other Pokemon Games section of the forum :(

I voted the wrong one though, whoops~

Pazuzu

Flushing Meadows
    Years
  • Since this is more related to Ranger than D/P, the DS Game forum would be the better fitting place for it.

~moved~

Years
    • Age 59
    • Seen Aug 3, 2019
    Well... I just don't think that buying a whole game to get two Pokemon (Manaphy + Phione) will be worth it. I will buy D/P when it comes out in Europe (and by the time it's out, I will have gathered the money needed for it).

So, I just voted for "Wanted D/P. I don't care about Ranger."

rune the 1st

......................... .....
    Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2008
    I'm geting ranger from a friend that's going to lent me

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    Your choice is "Wanted D/P. Now I want Ranger." because you want D/P to play, and you only want Ranger for Manaphy. I guess I should have been a little bit more clear in the poll...

...But I don't want Ranger--I already HAVE it. And I still want D/P, so that part doesn't work either...

Shiny Umbreon

光るブラッキー
    Years
  • Well... I just don't think that buying a whole game to get two Pokemon (Manaphy + Phione) will be worth it. I will buy D/P when it comes out in Europe (and by the time it's out, I will have gathered the money needed for it).

So, I just voted for "Wanted D/P. I don't care about Ranger."

I think buying a game for two Pokémon you'd normally have to go to an event to get them is alright, especially because Ranger is a very good game, better than Mystery Dungeon, and you can actually compelte your browser!

Back