• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
7/10

Well.. you managed to break the scrollbar that I saw a moment ago, but I don't think you copy-pasted correctly still. With the way I coded it, no scrollbar should have appeared (I know. I checked. I got no Scrollbar.) So... idk what you did, but one column was really far from the other when I posted my last post.

But yeah.. overall I like more condensed signatures, and the big space in the middle really bothers me with that set-up. It always has. ;^^

Ineffable~

DAT SNARKITUDE
Years
I don't like the big space either. :( I don't know where it came from, in fact I didn't even know it was there until like half an hour ago. D:

Seriously, I copy-pasted the cd completely.

EDIT: Are you talking about my current non-columned signature?

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
Years
7/10

I am not a fan of big blank spaces in signatures which make a signature looks pretty unbalanced. There is a heavy character formation to the left of your sig. but nothing to the right.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
7/10, RiRi, oh but those Miltank look out of place.

Ineffable~

DAT SNARKITUDE
Years
I like the quote, but mostly I like how the quote is represented. Pretty blue floaty text. <333 8/10.

I keep messing with my signature. People let me know how you like this. I tried to get rid of most of the gaps. :3

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
The tag is very bad quality. The quotes are funny though. 5/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back