• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gonna collect, again.

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2013
    I recently finished my 243 PAL N64 games, done it quite quickly actually, and I sold my pokemon collection in first place to help me kick start with N64, but N64 was easy to actually buy bulks and sell off not needed for no loss, anyway.

Starting afresh with Pokemon Cards, I've already bought the Fossil and Jungle complete set, mint condition for £55 on eBay, +£5 postage, which in total is about $90 for you US guys.

But I don't know if I want to collect all cards, if you get me? I'm thinking of just collecting the cards I think look really cool, I'm also gonna collect every Pikachu card as hes my favourite Pokemon, along with Raichu, but am not doing the same for him, whats the best way to buy on eBay? Check completed listings for the card wanted and try get for cheaper? Or buy bulk and sell off unneeded?

All collecting help fully appreciated, thanks.

Also if some-one quite knowledgeable could maybe help me out time to time via skype, if I find what I thinks a good deal or so, and I could return the favour? Message me if interested.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2013
    Yeh I'll probably just do that for my pika's, I've compiled a small list that I think look cool, when quickly going through WOTC sets.

Charizard Base set
    Blastoise Base Set
    Venusaur Base Set
    Lugia Neo Genesis
    Ampharos Neo Genesis
    Dark Scizor Neo Destiny
    Ho-oh Neo Revelations
    Raikou Neo Revelations
    Entei Neo Revelations
    Suicune Neo Revelations
    Unown A Neo Discovery
    Espeon Neo Discovery
    Kabutops Neo Discovery
    Erika's Venusaur Gym Challenge
    Misty's Gyarados Gym Challenge
    Brock's Rhydon Gym Heroes
    Raichu Skyridge
    Dewgong Skyridge
    Nidoqueen Skyridge
    Umbreon Skyridge

Thery're all holo, there are a few more I want but I figured I'd finish this list first.

Back