• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Are you bisexual?

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    No, the question isn't asking whether you're gay, metro, hetro... etc. Just bisexual. Are you?

Right now I'm pretty sure I'm not. o3o

SCIZZ, YOUR EX-LOVER APPROVED THIS THREAD

Last edited:

.Psyke

A Boy and His Alakazam
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jul 29, 2009
    Definitely not. Same sex doesn't interest me in the least.

Giraffes? Giraffes!

ラヴィ・ヘッド
    Years
  • Yes i am, i find both sexes attractive and i finally told my parents, as well as my girlfriend. I'm not a cheater though, so she doesn't have to worry about me doing anything.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • Hmm... Will any of y'all shoot me if I answer?

I am -somewhat- bi. However, I'm leaning towards having a partner/relation with someone of the opposite sex, so my being bi might change in the near future...

That is, if I decide I want a partner/boyfriend.

Pazuzu

Flushing Meadows
    Years
  • Another one of these "totally needs to go on a pogaimanz forum" topics, never fails to amaze me.

At the moment I'm not. o3o And I never plan to either. o3o

Cid

Years
  • Nope, I'm not bisexual, since I'm not attracted to the same gender, being attracted to the opposite. No plans of changing that state either.

Though people apparently have various misconceptions of the word bisexual.

Camisado

a therapeutic chain of events
    Years
  • My ex told me he was when he was really gay, so I'm a bit dubious.

I don't really care a lot for classification of sexual preference etc. - I like people or don't like them based on their personalities, not really gender. I'd say I'm straight, but maybe it's just that I think other women are too awful to enter into a relationship with xD

Years
    • Age 31
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    Yes but I am much more attracted to the same sex so it's easier to say that I am gay.

My belief~

Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2023
    Lmao randomness much!
    Anyways nope i'm straight but i have lots bi friends and they're lots of fun!!

Years
  • I'm a homosexual, so no.
    I'm not bisexual.

0 Exclusively heterosexual
    1 Predominantly heterosexual, only incidentally homosexual
    2 Predominantly heterosexual, but more than incidentally homosexual
    3 Equally heterosexual and homosexual; bisexual.
    4 Predominantly homosexual, but more than incidentally heterosexual
    5 Predominantly homosexual, only incidentally heterosexual
    6 Exclusively homosexual

Based on the Kinsey scale, I'm a 6, or at least a 5.5. :[

Michii

as in Mishy
    Years
  • I've never been interested in the same sex, so I'm not bisexual. If I look at a girl's body, it's always because of envy or am "OMG, where did she get her pants I want them!" moment. :]

Serene Grace

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
  • Nica, I'm starting to get worried about you. You're making some seriously freaky posts 0.o

Anyway, I'm straight. I find girls really attractive and I'm glad I'm straight. I do make coments about guys looking good but I don't see how that makes me gay. I'm only saying what I see and I think It's stupid the way some people react when I say some guy is good looking.

Barney.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 30, 2015
    I'm in love with a girl...And she's all I'm interested in at the moment..No men..Or even other women.

So no.

But who knows? I'm 14.

Last edited:

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • When I get attracted to people it's almost exclusively for their personality--I've had quite a few crushes where I *know* the person isn't the definition of attractive and is far from it but it never mattered. XD; I think about this and think, "wow, I guess maybe I'm just pansexual?"

But then I remember that I find both men and women pretty damn attractive and toss that out the window and come to terms that yeah, I guess I'm just bisexual. (I catch myself "staring" more often at women though.)

Probably a 3 or 4 on the Kinsley scale? Not that I'd heard of it before now haha.

Ineffable~

DAT SNARKITUDE
    Years
  • This is quite the random thread. 0.o And I didn't realize how many gays and bisexuals are here.

No, I'm heterosexual. I don't get how people could see a guy as attractive. e.O
    But I'm okay with other sexualities. I know someone at my church who thinks he might be gay. He's not really my friend, but I don't make fun of him like almost everyone else. -.-

UraharaSteph

Science Has Never Been So Sexy
    Years
  • I'm not Bisexual no. I'm straight. I have never found a woman sexually interesting at all.

In fact I'm homophobic.
    Before you ask, no that does not mean I have anything against Gay, Lesbians or bisexual. I dislike people who use their "Homophobia" as an excuse to bash those who are attracted to the same sex. A phobia is when you're scared of something. And before you're ask, no i'm not scared at being attracted to women. I am friends with people who like the same sex. Yet, if a women came on to me I'd be really scared. Yes a women has came on to me before and I was terrified. Just like if someone who was scared of spiders saw a spider. It's not that i'm secretly a lesbian or whatever inside of myself, it's just a fear that I've had for a very long time....

I'm not sure what it is but I hate how people judge me based on this fear. I don't HATE anyone. I'm not sure how to explain it =/

Back