• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

CG Requests & Stuff

HAJIME

so's your face
Years
  • I'm just learning to CG my pics. I have a big thing with made up pokemon belonging to me and others...

Attached is one of my creations called Granitt.

Does anyone have any made up pokemon they want me to bring to life like this one, or any pokemon that already exists?

Oh, and can i have some comments on the pic.. please? I think my cg skills are getting pretty good considering ive only been doing it a few weeks.

Last edited:

HAJIME

so's your face
    Years
  • Ok, your Roochan is live and kicking. Strangly i was watching kangeroo jack while colouring him.. heh. I hope you like it and i hope i got it right... :)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Wow, you're a really good artist! ^_^ Could you maybe do a Pikachu for me? I'd prefer it in a cute pose please.

HAJIME

so's your face
    Years
  • Kayleigh said:
    Wow, you're a really good artist! ^_^ Could you maybe do a Pikachu for me? I'd prefer it in a cute pose please.

a pikachu? oh you are joking! evil little things that should be destroyed are pikachus!! lol... Raichu is one of my favs, but pikas!?!? KILL EM ALL!

Never draw one, but will have a go... hehe...

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    o.o

Okay, Raichu then! I'd like something that you're good at drawing, lol. *hides all of her Pikachu toys so they don't get destroyed by HAJIME*

HAJIME

so's your face
    Years
  • Kayleigh said:
    o.o

Okay, Raichu then! I'd like something that you're good at drawing, lol. *hides all of her Pikachu toys so they don't get destroyed by HAJIME*

Heh, aint ever draw a raichu either. LMAO!

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Lol, okay. O.o But still, I'd like a Raichu please. :P And I'd like it cute.

HAJIME

so's your face
    Years
  • Aint got a clue, but that sure is the coolest fan pokemon i've ever seen. I made a dolphin looking one once, but it looked like somthing from resident evil, and... not pokemon. Heh...

I'll try and get that Raichu done today and start on that... whatever you called it! lol Might take a couple of days since its complexed compared to what i've done already

Last edited:

Spike Razzor

"Don't argue, you failed..."
    Years
  • HAJIME said:
    Aint got a clue, but that sure is the coolest fan pokemon i've ever seen. I made a dolphin looking one once, but it looked like somthing from resident evil, and... not pokemon. Heh...

I'll try and get that Raichu done today and start on that... whatever you called it! lol Might take a couple of days since its complexed compared to what i've done already
    =3 It evolves from Sharpedo at lv 45, I drew it cause Sharpedo looks like half a shark. So I made a whole shark lol, its prob gonna turn out great so thanks.

HAJIME

so's your face
    Years
  • Ok, the sammerhead is done... was pretty easy actually!! Looks neat, but i got stuck on the eye so it dont look that great and i got rid of the gills because they didnt go with the pattern in my opinion and it was bugging me. I kept the position the same because i found it hard to change it.

So here it is! SAMMERHEAD!

Last edited:
    Back