• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Fire Red Hack: Pokemon Cryptic Lynch

bluedeedrocks

Professional Coolguy
Years
I put up a Team Thread up on the Team Discussions Section under Team Ghastic Shadows, so if you're interested in helping, go there and we'll try to get a team going and work on this hack and future projects, thanks, bye!

digimonqueen

Draco Malfoy's Girlfriend
Years
hi. I am currently TRAPPED in the room right AFTER you see that green spirit thing, and then u see Player Self again. I stepped on EVERY TILE, but can't get out. I battled a Charmeleon, and won, but after that i got trapped. help! need help ASAP!!!!

bluedeedrocks

Professional Coolguy
Years
hi. I am currently TRAPPED in the room right AFTER you see that green spirit thing, and then u see Player Self again. I stepped on EVERY TILE, but can't get out. I battled a Charmeleon, and won, but after that i got trapped. help! need help ASAP!!!!

Unfortunately, that's as far as the hack goes so far. I made it so you were stuck in that room on purpose so you didn't explore other things that weren't done, but it might backfire on me. If possible, keep a savestate right before that as I'm not sure how to get the map to reload to get you out without leaving the room. If anybody does have a fix for this though, tell me!!! But anyways, that's the end for now. I wanted to have a new beta out this week, but it's finals week so I'm incredibly busy! You can expect a new beta by Friday the 21st for sure, if not sooner! Thanks for playing, and come back when there's more to it, I hope you enjoyed it!

xxScarletDragonxx

Food Lover
Years
I'm stuck in that checkered-type room because kadabra keeps teleporting or using confusion before I even have a chance to defeat or catch it. I'm a little confused at what I should be doing..

bluedeedrocks

Professional Coolguy
Years
I'm stuck in that checkered-type room because kadabra keeps teleporting or using confusion before I even have a chance to defeat or catch it. I'm a little confused at what I should be doing..

You don't need to catch or defeat Kadabra, he's just there because I like him and he's a nice challenge to fight and catch. Keep exploring the room and you'll figure it out, if you're really stuck, PM me and I'll give you exact instructions. Good Luck!

Years
  • Seen Feb 18, 2014
wow man looks great. You had me at "Lynch" though. LOVE David Lynch and think that is so cool that you are making a hack around his work. So so creative.

Back