• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Back after a long absence

biancafanboy

Pokemon master
Years
  • Hey guys my names Andrew :) just thought I would re introduce myself to to everyone and hopfully make some new friends.

Cid

Years
  • Andrew, hey there! Whoa you've really been gone for quite large intervals, I must say. I hope this time you stick around. ;~; We wouldn't want you to forget about us and vice versa, because even just the thought is heartbreaking.

I'm sure you'll make a lot of new friends if you begin posting around again! I know how it feels to be really out of place after leaving an Internet forum for a while, because there's new people, old friends come and go, and it's just hard to adapt to something that's possibly quite different from how you saw it before your inactivity. I hope you'll pull through all that and still strive to be active. <3

In any case, maybe a quick refresher on the forum rules would be a good way to start. n_n Some might have changed since you last saw them, so best be sure! Welcome back, Andrew! :D I hope this isn't the last time I see you. :(

Years
  • Eep, just one more month and you wouldn't have made a post for a whole year! That's a long time and I'm glad you still had us in your thoughts. <3 Welcome back to the forum!

So going by your avatar, I assume you like the fifth movie? I really really loved that one, Latios and Latias were great protagonists but the ending made me cry just a little. ;; If you like the anime, we have a pretty nice Pokemon Anime section that you can check out to discuss the show with other fans, though I'm guessing you knew that already! That's assuming you like the anime, though; I'm just going off your avatar so I could very well be wrong. D8 Why not tell us a little bit more about yourself? It's been a while so I'm sure there are new faces who have never seen you before... or just people who have very poor memory like me haha. So yeah, feel free to add more information, though ultimately it's up to you, of course. Would just make it easier to garner more replies to your intro thread. Besides, it's fun getting to know the people here and really does help to make friends and meet others with interests similar to yourself~

Anyway, make sure you stick around this time, all right? The forum has changed a bit since you last posted in February (such as the addition of that cute Furret +like button underneath each post), but of course PC is still the same old forum it used to be. Like Cid said, thrive to be active and haaaave fun! Feel free to message me if you want to chat about anything Pokemon-related, I'd love to talk to other fans about it! <3

Have a great journey here and see you around~

Back