• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who is your favorite character?

Who is your favorite character?

• Ash

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • May

Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Brock

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Max

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Misty

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • James

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Jessie

Votes: 1 4.5%

• Total voters
Years
    • Seen May 28, 2007
    Really tough decision. I like Ash and I really like Misty too. She always makes me happy when I see her in the episodes. I'm voting for Misty.

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
  • On that poll, Misty
    Spoiler:

Zaiku

I LIEK MUDKIPZ!!!!!!
    Years
  • Ash is the best on the poll but all in all I think Gary is the best, because he is the only trainer who is actually catching tons of pokemon to fill up the dex, well at least he was in the older series...

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
    Years
  • It's always a tie for me between Misty and May. Since I always vote for Misty when I have to choose, this time I picked May. She's a character that got a lot of growth, and made the whole AG saga IMO.

Misty's still cool in my mind, and so is Jessie. Ash and James come right after that for me.

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Apr 29, 2007
    For me it has to be Ash cause he's cool, strong, and... well.... cool. With Max at a close second.

CHaRiSMa

Watching Celty chase bad guys
    Years
  • I luv MAY!! She's so kind and sweet (tho I really watched only a few Pokemon Advance ep) and she's jolly in a appealing kind of way. I don't like Misty that much cuz she can boss Ash around and she's always pulling Brock's ear when he's hitting on chicks. I also don't like Ash very much cuz he can be too stubborn and he has shown many times that he doesn't think before he acts. Although Misty and Ash also have their good qualities, so they're okay too.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
  • Nyah, James all the way. What can I say? I symphatize with the poor guy. And besides...HE'S GOT A FREAKIN' VICTREEBEL! Such good taste in pokémon should not go unacknowledged. ^0^ Misty came a close second, but I'm afraid that in this case second place is no place. Sorry, Misty. :P

On Satoshi I have mixed feelings...I liked the original, but since they changed the writers and pretty much butchered his personality in the process...bleah, I can't stand his current Gary-stu self. Same goes for Gary. That's two perfectly fine characters spoiled right there. xP

misty_fanboy

self proclaimed #1 misty fan
    Years
  • misty obviously her personality and pokemon choices,if she wasnt a choice id pick james he's funny.

Back