• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Seadra

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
Years
That is the most amazing picture of a Seadra I have ever seen, as far as I'm concerned, there are no flaws...

Omega-Brendan

Bahamut's Owner
Years
I thought it was offcial art~!

btw, Seadra is more of a sky blue, not a sea blue (And Altaria is like sea blue!)

Omega-Brendan

Bahamut's Owner
Years
Looks official doesn't it huh?

I would really like to see you draw in sugimori style, that would be really cool

Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Sep 27, 2009
Omega-Brendan said:
I thought it was offcial art~!

btw, Seadra is more of a sky blue, not a sea blue (And Altaria is like sea blue!)
Well,wasnt really looking at a pic when i drew it,lol,so i guessed on the color

And what is sugimori style btw?

Years
  • Seen Aug 30, 2021
Ooh, I think that's your best one yet! ^_^ The whole picture really looks official. Nice job!

Years
Sugimori style is the way Ken Sugimori draws the Pokemon. The one that appears in the Pokedex and stuff like that I mean. Like this -
231003-blaziken.gif

Nice Seadra, amazing! Right when I saw it I thought it was the official one. You should work for a Pokemon company or something!

Last edited:
Back