• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokemon Adventure: Hoenn Region OOC Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zimvee

ROCK AND ROOOLL!
Years
ok is anyone else seeing everything on your profiles have huge gaps in them? i keep trying to fix it but it goes back the same way. any ideas on how to fix this?

Sayaira

Pokemon fan since 1993.
Years
The gaps?
I didnt really see a problem with them.. I kinda thought it was intentional. xD

But no, sadly I dont really know how to fix them without fiddling with them myself.

Denzer

Why so serious?
Years
  • Seen Jul 19, 2013
Will I be able to catch Sinnoh Pokémon later on? ANd can I find TMs, HMs, and Rare candies?

Zimvee

ROCK AND ROOOLL!
Years
sinnoh pokemon maybe later... i'll tell you, and TMs and Rare Candys yes just make it a good post. HMs no as this is a real world rp so if you had a Garyados in it you wouldn't need to teach it surf

Denzer

Why so serious?
Years
  • Seen Jul 19, 2013
Ok. I'll make one post the right time for getting TMs and Rare Candies..

Sayaira

Pokemon fan since 1993.
Years
0677c70e9a197bcdb19dd563ca5a3e9f.png

Above is my new Trainer Card.
:3

Also, doesnt Electrike get exp then? Since I "owned" him at the time of said battling.
o3o
Err.. that is if you think so to.
-cough cough-

Zore

Reaper
Years
  • Seen Feb 8, 2012
I think the rules are we can get one thing per post

Exp
A new Pokemon
Or items

Denzer

Why so serious?
Years
  • Seen Jul 19, 2013
Question. I told Poisionsparks if me and him could interact in Rustbro city. Will there be team aqua or magma members there cause i thought me and him could double battle them?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back