• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

B&W or B&W2 Female?

Female Protagonist?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Do you like the BW or BW2 female protagonist better design-wise? They both seem the most modern to me.

Spoiler:

SilentShadow

Agent of Mystery
    Years
  • The BW2 seems to be more Japanese compared to the BW White that seems to be more American. Since I am racist am American, I would prefer the original

Seiren

Playing the Spirit's Tune~
    Years
    • Seen May 7, 2013
    I quite like the B/W female design, because she's more mature than the standard designs. It's nice to play as someone who isn't supposed to be ten years of age for a change...or at least, I don't think she's supposed to be. It's always so hard to tell how old Japanese characters are supposed to be unless you have their age staring you in the face, and even then it's difficult to believe sometimes. But in creating her, I think the developers were trying to create a character that appeals to a more mature audience (this is reflected in the B/W male as well, but not quite as much) and they did a good job with it.

The B2/W2 female is a more traditional approach I think - she looks a lot younger - but her character design is fantastic; she looks like a brunette version of Usagi Tsukino with Princess Leia sized hair buns; I like her for that alone. Her colour scheme is truly awful, but that hairstyle just makes me cackle with delight every time I see it; when I get B2, I will almost certainly be playing as her and calling her either "Serena" or "Usagi" and I'll be modelling my team off of the Inner Sailor Scouts. She's such a wonderfully nostalgic design, so I'd actually be inclined to say of the two, I prefer her.

Saucy Fish Boi

Music is my girlfriend
    Years
  • I really like the new girl. She's pretty and reminds me of my girlfriend a bit. ^^ If I'm being honest I don't like Touko's shorts, but that's just me.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back