• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

does your internet bill make you cry

Alex

what will it be next?
Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    My internet bill indeed makes me cry but I pay it anyway. doctors call it an "addiction"

Years
  • Doesn't upset me but virgin media have a sneaky thing where they'll increase my speed then about a week or two later I'll get a letter saying the price will go up! I'm waiting for that to happen right now.

Years
  • My internet bill (bundled with TV) doesn't make me cry, but it does make me furious. Cable companies have an utterly repellent business model that punishes customers for loyalty. Draw 'em in with a low price, then jack it to the moon after the bundle expires.

Luckily I've kept my bill at "mildly overpriced" instead of "obscenely overpriced" because every time they jack the price on me I call and ask to cancel service. That usually gets them to offer me a deal.

Years
  • It did when I had Comcast, but I switched and now I pay less than half of what I did so every time I look at the bill a few tears of joy fall across my glowing cheeks as I think about how good I have it.

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Why yes, yes it does. Comcast is so overpriced is makes me cringe. Too bad there is nothing else in my area...

SaniOKh

Too old for this stuff
    Years
  • Here in France, all internet providers (including mine) charge a flat fee for unlimited access. So, no, it doesn't make me cry. I barely even notice it.

Back