• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

You're Banned (Pokémon Style) ! [Remember to make every post Pokémon related!]

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 3, 2009
*Reaches into his hammerspace and knocks Goron on the head with the Banhammer +5 versus Pokemon lovers*

Reason: You dare bring Link to my lair? YOU MUST DIE!

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 3, 2009
You're, like, totally BANNED!

Reason: I'm in your thread, taking over your job.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 3, 2009
Look who's talking! :p You've been on here 2 1/2 years and only have 32 posts! *BANNED*

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 3, 2009
BANN - *This banned has been censored by 4Kids Entertainment. Please wait while we replace our banguns with threatening pointing fingers. Have a wonderful day! ^_^*

Reason: U, r, lik, using leetspeak or something! BANNED! *Waves his finger threateningly at you*

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 3, 2009
I have no clue at all... Just a product of my insane mind, I guess. :P (No, I'm really sane! I swear!) Oh, and you got OWN3D by the admins too.

Reason: He's getting too close to finding out about my insanity! I must banish him while I still have the chance!

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 3, 2009
O RLY? :O Well I'm gonna have to open up a can of *Stopped by the swearing censor* Aww, shucks...

BANNED

Reason: The voices in my head told me to!

Back