• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Count to Infinity V7.0 (Over a year old and counting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
  • I do the reverse actually. I keep putting numbers in my post and then before I posed I check the name on the tab and I facepalm :(

Four people saw me, from what I know. Nica, Maly, Derrick, and Rokusasu. You can ask them I guess D:

I don't like Bob as much, he's not as bubbly as Bub :(

You don't know what I look like though :<

Haha.. that's pretty bad.. especially if you posted with it.. people'd be "WHAT'CHU GOIN' ON ABOUT?!" or in my case.. "ABOOT".. lol

And.. can't play the video (bandwith remember?) But yeah that's the one!!!

When did you show them? On facebook perhaps? Or did you post it?

Edit: ----89 See? Did it again.. :/ RARGHHHH..

Gabri

m8
    Years
  • ._. Yeah.. is Mobile Broadband your only option? For me it was cause I'm only in England for 3 months and everything else was yearly contract based.. blah..

How long will you have yours for? ;___;

I got that Internet service through a project our government created... Laptop + Internet service for €150, and the Internet monthly payment is €15. But there are some... variables, and you could get the laptop for free (but they're not gaming beasts) and the Internet for €5 a month, but it's kinda crappy. (That last situation applies to me)
    In this situation, yeah it was my only option. But I could have chosen not to order anything and pay €20 or €50 a month for other services, depending on the Internet service.

I will have it for... a year and a half more, I think.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    Haha.. that's pretty bad.. especially if you posted with it.. people'd be "WHAT'CHU GOIN' ON ABOUT?!" or in my case.. "ABOOT".. lol
    Good old fashioned Canadian stereotyping I see.

When did you show them? On facebook perhaps? Or did you post it?
    I have all of them(except for Maly) on MSN, I don't even have my real pictures up on Facebook yet D:

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years

• I got that Internet service through a project our government created... Laptop + Internet service for €150, and the Internet monthly payment is €15. But there are some... variables, and you could get the laptop for free (but they're not gaming beasts) and the Internet for €5 a month, but it's kinda crappy. (That last situation applies to me)
    In this situation, yeah it was my only option. But I could have chosen not to order anything and pay €20 or €50 a month for other services, depending on the Internet service.

I will have it for... a year and a half more, I think.

Wow that's pretty rough.. I feel or you. I'm guessing you're abroad then? :/ Do you get to talk to family at least?

I miss skyping with my boyfriend a lot.. but we send voiceclips to each other through MSN which uses surprisingly low data.. soo.. yeah..

Sucks that I can't do security updates on my computer though..

Good luck with your situation though!

Edit: I'm Canadian so I can stereotype myself as much as I'd like!

Oooh cool! :3 Yeah MSN sharing is probably most secure in this situation. Did they just randomly ask for a picture or something?

Man.. though you can't be ugly. I've seen ugly. Yesterday, in fact.. where a guy was walking around with a dreadlock-mullet. No dreads on the short hair so it just looked like he had 7 turds sticking out from the back of his neck..

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    Oooh cool! :3 Yeah MSN sharing is probably most secure in this situation. Did they just randomly ask for a picture or something?
    Nica was wondering, I don't remember if she actually demanded, Maly didn't care either way but Nica showed her anyways. Derrick knew because I just went on one day and was like "lol @ this pic" and I don't even know how that happened with Roku D:

Man.. though you can't be ugly. I've seen ugly. Yesterday, in fact.. where a guy was walking around with a dreadlock-mullet. No dreads on the short hair so it just looked like he had 7 turds sticking out from the back of his neck..

Oh, wow XDDDD
    I've rarely seen people with weird haircuts here(even emo haircuts are rare), but I guess that's what conformity does.

Last edited:

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years

• Wow nono, not those variables. The variables I was talking about were softer xD

Aahh okay haha :333

Nica was wondering, I don't remember if she actually demanded, Maly didn't care either way but Nica showed her anyways. Derrick knew because I just went on one day and was like "lol @ this pic" and I don't even know how that happened with Roku D:

Oh, wow XDDDD
    I've rarely seen people with weird haircuts here(even emo haircuts are rare), but I guess that's what conformity does.

Haha.. yeah but.. I rather be a conformist than have turds sticking out from behind my head..

And coool :3 That's pretty awesome~ I don't have any of them on MSN.. haha most of the people I do have on MSN have seen me though.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    Haha, I guess you have a point there.

I think I saw pictures of you before, you're pretty :3

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
  • Haha, I guess you have a point there.

I think I saw pictures of you before, you're pretty :3

Haha thanks! And yeah.. again.. I don't think so.. but I've recently enrolled into a fitness program (haha I'm like so spent from working out like every day this week).. so hopefully that'll help bring my self-image a little higher :3

But.. bedtime for me.. it's late here..

Goodnight!!!

Years

Bedtime for me too, it's been a fun day and I can't help but have a silly grin on my face for reasons you guys can probably guess. XD;

Goodnight, all! Take care of yourselves. :>

Gabri

m8
    Years

Bedtime for me too, it's been a fun day and I can't help but have a silly grin on my face for reasons you guys can probably guess. XD;

Goodnight, all! Take care of yourselves. :>

Whatever it is, I can't guess it, lol.
    Good night, Christina.

Aaand I'm going too. Bye y'all! :D

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023

No, I'm just blessed with the ability to immediately kill conversations Elia. Didn't you know?

We'll miss you these next few days DonDon :(

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back