• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon White with commentary

Years
  • Seen Sep 20, 2013
Introduction
Hey guys! First of all, WOW, didnt know this forum had a Let's Play section! Thats awesome! I do need some feedback :)! Name is Tanveer and I love gaming :). Not only pokemon, I love gaming in general. Playing pokemon since... well let's just say, long time ago!
I love competitive battling and I like to breed (RNG abuse) and play with my own Pokemons. I always nickname my pokemon, if I am going to use them. If they are just a fodder than they wont get any nickname.
Any question? Please ask :)

Why?
So, you are asking me why I am doing this "Let's Play"? Well, because... I LOVE POKEMON! Thats just one of the reasons lol. Recently I corrupted my memory card and lost all the data.. This means, I have to play all the pokemon games again to get to the point where I can start battling people "legally" again. I figured, why dont I record my journey and post it to youtube? Sounded like a GREAT idea and thats what I am going to do. I want some feedback so I can improve myself as I am planning on uploading Wi-Fi battles in the future!

What are you going to do?
I am just going to play the game normally, the way I play it. Of course there will be commentary while I record it, so you guys get more of an idea of whats going on.

Let's Play Pokemon White - Tanveer
Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Last edited:
Back