• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Shadow Twighlight & Golden Dawn Versions

Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2014
    Introduction:
    I've always wanted to make my own Pokemon games, so I wanted to show my ideas.

Plot:
    The Pokemon Darkrai has been shrouded in mystery ever since it was first seen.It has power no one can understand.It was created by Arceus to protect the world at any cost.But one day it went into hiding, and nobody knows why. But an evil threat is trying to use Darkrai's power to plundge the world into internal darkness.That threat is Team Shadow. Your goal, is to stop them from putting their plan to action at any cost.

List of Features:
    New Deoxys Form-Vortex Form;Mewfour;New legendary Pokemon, And much, much more!

Hope you like!

Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2014
    This sounds like a regular Pokemon like plot, but with creativity! There are lots of people out there with dreams to make a great pokemon game. The first step you got to take, is, what system are you gonna use? What are your goals of making your pokemon game? How will you accomplish them? When will you release you game? Try thinking of those things! Good luck!

*Custard*

The Girl that Loves Custard
    Years
  • I have a advice this will happen if you give vague ideas.. This was the same case with me My Ideas were vague but Nickaloose helped me improve them so Good Luck I am supporting you!

Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2014
    Oh wait, you spelled Twilight wrong and you also need to fix your punctuation on your plot. After that, everything is good.

Back