• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Poke-Bodies all the time...

Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2013
    I can't remember if I have asked this already. lol I couldn't find it, though this question is a little different.

Had a disagreement with my friend on the nature of Poke-Bodies so I thought it best to put the question to you kind folk.

It says Poke-Bodies are active always, even when the Pokemon is on the bench but are they are only active when that Pokemon, whilst on the bench, is hit?

This is what my friend believes and is quite contrary to what I believe it to be which is it is active always.

Any help here would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Years
  • They are always active if the Pokemon is on the bench. There is no trigger that causes them to be active. If you have a Vileplume from HS Undaunted on your bench, neither player can use Trainer - Item cards as long as it is in play. It doesn't have to be targeted by an attack for that PokeBody to be triggered.

Back