• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Greetings, Everyone.

The Wave

Something to believe in....
Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    don't worry, not everyone makes good introductions. and better a bit late than never introducing yourself eh?

well, welcome to PC, read the rules, find a section you like, join them and enjoy your stay!

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • Welcome to PC, Sean!

No need to apologize...We've had people join up and then never return O.O...Two weeks is better than never I say =P

Short intros are perfectly fine, but I'm sure we'd all like to know a few of your interests and hobbies. We are a community after all! Haha...anyway, you'll be able to find your way around without any trouble. PC is large, but it's not too hard to navigate.

I'll see you around the forums, Sean. Feel free to PM/VM me if you want to say hi or have a question or two, and have fun!

Back