• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

nidoqueen is hurt by burn!

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2020
    What status condition would you least want to have in real life? Apart from all the main effects, consider all the side effects as well in your decision;

burn
    halfs attack (so that would be physical strength).
    poison has a second degree which is badly poisoned and gets progressively worse.
    paralysis halfs speed (so that'd be reflexes etc).
    frozen solid (other than the obvious) I reckon it'd leave you with hypothermia.
    sleep speaks for istelf too, but imagine it more like being conscious while sleeping and not being able to wake up, regardless of how much you want to or try.
    confusion too, which causes you to hurt yourself occasionally (and of course you'd be heavily confused and braindamage etc lol).

psyanic

pop a wheelie on a zeitgeist
    Years
    • Age 27
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 10, 2023
    I'd hate to be poisoned. I imagine it'll be like being extremely sick, and I hate it when I'm sick. I end up sitting around all day, sniffling and coughing and watching TV. I hate sitting for long periods of time. Also, poison would also probably make you weak. Sure that's not in the games, but that kind of makes sense.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • I'd hate to be poisoned or burned because I don't like being sick and I don't like having deep scars for third degree burns.

Koi

Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2023
    Poison for sure. If it gets worse everyday and you can't be healed, you die, so yeah.

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    I can't choose between being burned or poisoned. I guess I'll go with poisoned, because if it's left untreated, chances are you're going to die when it's all over, because it probably won't fade away. Then again, with Pokémon logic, you lose HP for being burned as well and can faint if it's left untreated... Goodness, I can't decide.

Back