• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Free Shop] ♛ ℭecilia's Wondrous Avatar Shoppe ♕

Nakala Pri

C'mon, somebody drop me a requeeeest! ;-;

Nakala Pri

Yooooo, guys, I've recently been using Paint.Net instead of the usual device I use (still a secret!) and i was wondering if you could tell the difference in quality. C:

Luc-R-io

Unhatched Riolu Egg
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen May 1, 2015
Could you make me an avatar of
Cg_fe13_confession_lucina.png
(Official artwork~)

Nakala Pri

There you are! Nice and new, 'beau! ^^

Ever noticed how it looks like fairy dust is coming out of her nostril? xD Gotta love Lucina tho! <3 (gotta love Cynthia more, haha)

Luc-R-io

Unhatched Riolu Egg
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen May 1, 2015
Thank you!
And OMG, you play Fire Emblem. Lucina is my favorite character c: I don't know who Cynthia is :(
Now that you point it out, I guess it does sort of look like that XD Well, it still looks lovely

Nakala Pri

Yuuuuus, Awakening is the only FE game I've played so far but I love it so much! <3

I dun wanna spoil, haha, but all you need to know is that she's awesome! ^^

Thanks for putting me in your signature~ :D

Nakala Pri

Haha, i was never really a fan of it but when it's fire emblem, HELL YEAH! :D

Nakala Pri

Sorta depends, I can make it black and white and saturated but I can't animate it or anything. :X

Drop me the picture and i'll see what i can do. :3

Faye Rose~

Resilient
Years
Hey there :)

I was wondering if you could make me a cute avi of Mei/Rosa from Pokemon B/W2. I don't have a specific pic in mind but you did such a good job on my Miku one that I trust your judgement :3

Thankies~

Nakala Pri

S7PGSpj.png

Here you are, Faye! :D I hope you like them, it was fun going through and trying to find 'em! C: Need anything else, hit me! ^^

Nakala Pri

Haha, no worries! It was my pleasure, making them was hella fun! :3

Need any more just gimme a holla and I'll be straight onto them. C:

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Hey kids. Just a small reminder that shops are meant to be about the art and completed requests, so try to keep the heavy, off-topic chit-chat to a minimum, okay? :)

Carry on~

Nakala Pri

I'll trrry but requests are scarce... I need some advertising, and my signature ain't helpin', haha.

Nakala Pri

BZmhMXN.png

ijVNGAU.png

B0H6NHf.png

There you are! ^^ I'm afraid they aren't too good, but you can ask for more if ya want. :3

Back