• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pok?mon: Rob's Adventure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Sep 12, 2015
Do you mean something like if you catch a pokemon in the past the same pokemon won't appeare in the future anymore?

lizzyman92

Miscellany
Years
Hey MasterMew, this looks great! I'm more excited about this than ur G/S hack but if u arent going to finish it, release the unfinished product so others can finish it plz. Do u have a website cause it would be good to show off ur screenshots and ideas, etc.

Angle-san

Don't Worry Little One
Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Oct 20, 2007
wow nice screen's this is going to be a good one

AcCiDeNT

Years
A hacker of his skills can work on more than one hack, I don't see why he started a new one, since he's got his hands full with the others, I guess he's taking a break from them, but I'm sure he's not going to just quit on them...

Davey-kun

Banned
Years
Wow, nice work MM, my previous hack: TIME WARP has this idea of 3 ages, (reminder that TIME WARP is still posponed) i hope you can finish this. nice work.

Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2008
Mastermew, you are truley a Goddes, KEEP UP THE INCREDIBLE work!!

Years
  • Seen Mar 31, 2012
Jade said:
Can you remind me what are all of your hacks?
Sunshine, sunset, Rob adv, GSADV...what else?
Besides them, these are the hacks that I've posted here:
Pok?mon: New Journey - Golden Edition (Gold hack)
Pok?mon Bluesky (Crystal hack)
Pok?mon Adventure (Gold hack)
Pok?mon Gold/Silver Alpha (Red hack)

You can see info and pictures from them here.
And the other hack created byt me that I haven't posted in Pok?mon Community are:

Pok?mon New Journey: My first Pok?hack. There isn't need to post it here because Pok?mon NJ Golden Edition is a enhanced version of it, with better graphics and maps, more places, extended storyline and a lot of improvements.

Pok?mon New Journey 2: A enhanced version of NJ, but not so improved as NJGE.

Pok?mon Gold/Silver Beta: One of my first hacks. It is a GS hack based in the beta tilesets and maps that are left in the final versions of Gold and Silver. I've suspended this hack, but someday I will continue it.

Kronos said:
does this mean that you are not doing your gs one anymore?
No. Don't worry. As I said, if someday I decide to stop permanently the creation of GS/SM (what is very unlikely), I will announce it here. Until then, be sure that I still working on them.

jc_rcw said:
mastermew any screens?please I need to see more :P
I will post a lot of more info and pics very soon

AcCiDeNT said:
A hacker of his skills can work on more than one hack, I don't see why he started a new one, since he's got his hands full with the others, I guess he's taking a break from them, but I'm sure he's not going to just quit on them...
The reason because I've started so many hacks is that I have a lot of ideas that I want to use. In fact, I have the idea of create a hack with time travels since I've started my first Pok?hack.

Last edited:

Wulava

Walking towards Johto
Years
So, MasterMew... when will you release ALL of your hacks from your very first Pok?hack up to Rob's Adventure? Will it be next year? I hope it'll be on December this year or sooner than that.

Chimou

Dancing Artist
Years
  • Age 39
  • Seen Aug 21, 2006

Yeah, I would say that stuff too, but those screens are quite obviously done in Paint. That or made in RMXP.

They're obviously fake.

trainra

just another person
Years
  • Seen Apr 28, 2018
Looks great but the grass is a bit bright in present day and why is past all brown?

Pikachu_King

Sith Lord: Darth PK
Years
Chimou said:

Yeah, I would say that stuff too, but those screens are quite obviously done in Paint. That or made in RMXP.

They're obviously fake.
theres a 1 in 1,000,000 chance they're fake so don't even say that. they ook nice M keep up the good work, I'd like to play this hack.

Years
This hack is one of best hacks out there. Chimou, why would someone waste there entire day making fake screenshots? It would actually take less work to actually change the graphics in the game.

Chimou

Dancing Artist
Years
  • Age 39
  • Seen Aug 21, 2006
Geno said:
This hack is one of best hacks out there. Chimou, why would someone waste there entire day making fake screenshots? It would actually take less work to actually change the graphics in the game.
Ummm... No it wouldn't. Those screenshots would take mere minutes to make in Paint. Actually hacking it would take weeks. I've seen plenty of "hacks" that turned out to be fake screenshots here.

Also, there is a HUGE possibility they're fake. I've saw those custom Pok?mon tilesets for RPG Maker.

Pikachu_King

Sith Lord: Darth PK
Years
Chimou said:
Ummm... No it wouldn't. Those screenshots would take mere minutes to make in Paint. Actually hacking it would take weeks. I've seen plenty of "hacks" that turned out to be fake screenshots here.

Also, there is a HUGE possibility they're fake. I've saw those custom Pok?mon tilesets for RPG Maker.
it could take me 5 minutes to do that with a map, and it would take me 5 hours to fake and actually theres a TINY possibility they're fake because MasterMew is one of the best hackers I've seen on these forums.

still: I can't wait to try it, the hover car is my favorite part of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back