• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Evan's Hatchery~

Evan

Check out my Hatchery!
Years
Uh, you checked the IVs at lvl 1. :/ You can't do that because pretty much all lvl 1 pokemon will have 4-7 in each stat except HP. You have to go into a lvl 100 battle on wi-fi which allows you to see your babies stats at lvl 100 without giving them EVs. Or..just rare candy them to lvl 25, use the calculator and reset the game.

OK, would you be willing to help me with that?

Can I trade my Torterra for that Cyndaquil?
I already have one. Sorry.

Evan

Check out my Hatchery!
Years
Are you giving ME the Cubone for MY Miltank? Wither way, I have both Pokemon... sorry... Have any Rare Candies?

I won't have acess to wi-fi until sunday night >.< My wi-fi connector doesn't work with my mom's comp ._.
>.> Anyone else willing to help?

Last edited:

Olz.

The Magic Auroa
Years
Could i have a Magby And a Elekid For.. Well outa these:
Mantkye
Rilou
Poliwag
Uxie (UT)
Camerupt
Magcargo
Munchlax
Porygon
Meowth

Any of them, or ask for something that i might have >.<

Devil_Silver

Eevee Breeder
Years
I'm interested in the following:
(It's a big list)
Spoiler:

I'll pm you tomorrow.

Evan

Check out my Hatchery!
Years
OK, well seeing as the list is so big, I'm not going to start breeding until we decide on what I get. And I'm going to need to find sace for all of them.

Lil-Dill

I need to change that ^
Years
May I have a Vulpix? I can give you Volt Tackle Pichu's or an Elekid with Ice Punch, Fire Punch, Thunder and the 4th move I forgot.

Back