• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Better Than You - ♥ Shinji/Paul Club! ♥

Misheard Whisper

[b][color=#FF0000]I[/color] [color=#FF7F00]also[/c
Years
Yep, that's one of the main things. And nosy. It's impossible to get my computer out if there's kids in the house. My sister has been somewhat conditioned to that end, but really.

I think Shinji would be OK, though. Like he'd give a damn if I was rendering an image of his future self.

Years
  • Seen May 11, 2016
Having too many Shinji fans definitely wouldn't be a perfect world. . Then he'd be all worn-out like Satoshi. Ick.​

ReyRey-Pyon

THREAD KILLER
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Feb 6, 2015
omg so laik hai O:

ewww, we wouldn't want Shinji all gross and worn out D:
thats no gud :<

besides with a small amount of fans means more for us *winkwinknudgenudgecoughcough* fgdfghjhouijk; dfgdfg

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
Years
I think SL-sama just wants Shinji for herself.
(YES, I'M REFERRING YOU AS FEMALE. Leave me alone~!)

Misheard Whisper

[b][color=#FF0000]I[/color] [color=#FF7F00]also[/c
Years
If she did, why would she make a fanclub?

Also, good news, guys. ~Hectic~ The Barry/Jun fanclub is currently in processing. :3

Years
  • Seen May 11, 2016
More Shinji for me, then. =3

I'm also considering getting the title of the club changed. Any suggestions from you guys?​

Back