• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Japanese Emerald AR codes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adrian!

Urban Adventurer
Years
  • Hey guys, would anybody happen to have Action Replay warp codes for the Japanese version of Emerald? I keep finding ones for the US version, but none for the Japanese version. I would actually appreciate any AR codes for the Japanese version, but I'm specifically looking for a way to access Faraway Island. Thanks!

*Also, I hope I didn't break any rules by starting a thread for this. I did find a code thread for gen 3 games, but it was closed.*

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • It was closed because it clashed with the "don't give away AR code rules" and the person running it was no longer active anyway. With that being said though, yeah, it is against the rules to give out AR codes here I'm afraid.

Locked.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back