• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How change Starter pokemon essentials online?

Nickalooose

--------------------
Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2023
    What is your question? You're clearly not English, so most of us do not understand what you are asking...

Do you want to know how to pick a starter? Or How to change which stater you have VIA an online thing?

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2014
    What is your question? You're clearly not English, so most of us do not understand what you are asking...

Do you want to know how to pick a starter? Or How to change which stater you have VIA an online thing?
    In the begin you have mew,celebi,jirachi,manaphy,arceus,giratina how i change that. in script?

Nickalooose

--------------------
    Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2023
    I'm sorry I can't answer you, I don't know what you mean...

----->Try Here<-----

Maybe this wiki can help you.

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Zkweelur is talking about a very old pack, Pokémon Essentials Online, that have the start party of mew,celebi,jirachi,manaphy,arceus,giratina. I know almost nothing about this pack, but in default Essentials use pbAddPokemon to add a pokémon instead of this sample party generator. pbAddPokemon(PBSpecies::TREECKO,5) add a level 5 Treecko. With basic RPG Maker XP skills you can create a starter system with this.

Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2021
    In Pokémon Essentials Online you only start with those Pokémon if you log in using the default account called something like "a" or "alex" i thought.

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2014
    OMG yes

OMG yes where can i delete alex. When you register there is continu (alex) and new game. Sorry i am a NOOB

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2014
    silly q??? And pokemon essentials online is a online essentials pokemon game :P

Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2023
    sorry was not thinking silly q was supposed to be silly question brain is fried after work today

but this sounds fun is it usable in current essentials?

Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2021
    It's not usable in the current essentials.
    Also, Pokemon Essentials Online is unstable, old and I recommend you don't even bother with it.
    I might release an online starter kit myself, if I feel like it.

Back