• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Nina-Chan

Nuzlockexcore for life.
Years
Yay!! Welcome, Netto-kun! -^.^-

I hate how if you don't visit Hoenn for a while, all your berry trees die. T.T Stupid berrys.

Post dos (two, for those of you who don't speak spanish. xD)

tyranisneasel

Crazy Dark Master
Years
Hey everyone. MM, I know I was, but I sort of got swept up in the moment. Also, I now count as a "member" and not a "new member." I also got my friend to trade me his shiny Grumpig! Yes! Anyway, still hunting...

Last edited:

Nina-Chan

Nuzlockexcore for life.
Years
tyranisneasel said:
Hey everyone. MM, I know I was, but I sort of got swept up in the moment. Also, I now count as a "member" and not a "new member." I also got my friend to trade me his shiny Grumpig! Yes! Anyway, still hunting...

YAY! Grumpig!! Those are hard to find... I found one before, but I diden't have any pokeballs.

King Kobra

Shiny Giratina pwns you
Years
Well, I have a new tactic. I'ma take a break from Zapdos (for real) to train my Blaziken on Sapphire. I just got it from 96 to 98 and-using four Zigzagoons-obtained a few items through the use of Pickup. I now have another Rare Candy, PP Up, 2 Full Restores, a Full Heal, and about 8 Super Potions! <(^.^)> Yeah, so I'm hoping to find a Shiny in Sky Pillar while I train and then maybe train some others in Victory Road.

P.S. I'm going in a 3 1/2 hour car trip tomorrow so I'll be able to both reset for Zapdos and train on Sapphire. I'll also be on my way back either tomorrow night or the day after, so more Shiny Hunting! w00t!

<I>Kobra<I>

Golden Mew

Shiny Hunter
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 15, 2007
I hunt for a shiny Eevee if I have a free time to get it.
Just using soft-reseting my GBA sp or by breeding it but for now have to finish the game first.
I will try my best to have one after I finish the game. Promise!

Last edited:

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
Years
just got all three starters in female to breed after i get my shiny aipom and eevee.it will take ages.
also training my jolteon in emerald hoping to find some more shinys that way

Nina-Chan

Nuzlockexcore for life.
Years
King Kobra said:
Well, I have a new tactic. I'ma take a break from Zapdos (for real) to train my Blaziken on Sapphire. I just got it from 96 to 98 and-using four Zigzagoons-obtained a few items through the use of Pickup. I now have another Rare Candy, PP Up, 2 Full Restores, a Full Heal, and about 8 Super Potions! <(^.^)> Yeah, so I'm hoping to find a Shiny in Sky Pillar while I train and then maybe train some others in Victory Road.

P.S. I'm going in a 3 1/2 hour car trip tomorrow so I'll be able to both reset for Zapdos and train on Sapphire. I'll also be on my way back either tomorrow night or the day after, so more Shiny Hunting! w00t!

<I>Kobra<I>

=) Thats a really good tactic, Kobra. Do you mind if I borrow it? XD I need to train my Mantrike.

Lol, That "Never Doubt Caterpie" Clip is adorable! My little brother liked it too. And he is a pessimist on everything. x3

Shiny Shuckle

Shiny Hunter
Years
  • Seen Sep 18, 2007
i played yesterday and i got a shiny.........................................................

just kidding
i just beat the fushia gym and went to seafoam islands.

FR update
beat fushia gym
at the seafoam islands

Years
Say, what? I have no idea what you're talking about. I'm also pretty sure you're asking in the wrong place. And please don't double post.

Anyway, I've finished my Emerald. Filling the Hoenn Dex is taking a long time, even with BoxDex to help. I'll be glad once I can get my permanent save going. Then, I can try for shinies! First up: Treecko! (Let's just hope I don't end up like Demonic at SPPF... D:‍)

Golden Mew

Shiny Hunter
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 15, 2007
I'm still hunting Raikou. I hope that I can encounter shiny when Hunting Raikou.
^^, Last 28 post

SamBee

Tentacool Breeder
Years
*hi-fives King Kobra* That's liek my team, I have my picker-upperers, an egg, and the pokémon I'm training, whihc at the moment is an Absol, while I hunt for shiny Marill.

Back