• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

iSketch

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoneBlade

Journeyman of Forgotten Lands
Years
  • Seen Aug 11, 2016
I would, but 2 players just isn't enough >_> also neither player can win

Years
  • Seen Mar 20, 2010
i just have to download the software for it, be in as soon as i can.
has anyone got a link to it?

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
NOTICE: Today's 1PM game is postponed until 2PM. Probably.

<_< My mom just informed me 5 minutes ago that I have a dental appointment at noon today. This is after I asked her repeatedly if we were doing anything this weekend and got no answers. I don't expect to be back by 1 but if I'm not back by 2, consider it cancelled and continue with free play.

I'm so sorry guys--I had no intention of flaking out but I can't really help this one. :(

iwuzhere9

Ye Olde Doofus
Years
Oral health is important enough. Its okay. Worst comes to worst, couldn't someone else just start it up instead of you? >.>

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
Years
  • Age 8
  • +
  • Seen Sep 15, 2020
I went on the PC Get Together room and it's quite fun and enjoyable. I go by my PC name Kaori there, just in case anyone wondered.

Cherrim

Years
:] Just a reminder--there's a game starting now. Room's up if you're interested.

See you guys there. \o/

Cherrim

Years
Double post because I can!

Official event is over for the night to make room for other events but if you're interested, there are still plenty of people in the room to play with. :)

Kazukii

Banned
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Dec 2, 2009
I should be able to play in this later today.. I'll see how things go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back