• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Just a little something...

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
Years
mayskitty1tl.gif

Came across this lovely picture, and I wanted to practise my cutting skills. I couldn't help myself. ^_^;

Last edited:

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
Years
Ehe, my cutting isn't really THAT good, hence why I was practising my cutting skills. ^_^; It's just a bit hard to see on this picture.

But I'm glad you like it! =D

Nine

Kirby + Pineapples = Love
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 11, 2007
OMG SPARKLY SHINY THINGS.

Good job!

razor

summer's sun
Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Mar 20, 2006
My cutting skills suck. x.o Oh well! At least my brushing skills make up for them. >:D

Anyway, that's awesomely good, Kyogre-chan... for a girl. XD

Sawyer

���
Years
wow, Ty. that's probably some of the best cutting i've ever seen. now for the perfectionistic rating: there's a very small amount of white at the top of Haruka's bandana, but still some. try using a 1 px eraser and go to 1600% and erase all the white parts manually. */perfectionistic rating* very nice! ^^

Back