• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Digimon Reload

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2011
    2i8ad10.png

Fact Sheet:

Name: Digimon Reload

Creator: Ken

Co-creator: Zaux

Sappier: MKSSB

Language: Spanish

RomBase: Pokémon FIRE RED

Credits: PrinceLegendario, Pey!, Zaux&Ken, Zein, WesleyFG, ~Javs.

History:
    Spoiler:

¡Screens! :
    sli72c.png

2jagumw.png

aktncw.png

16tnah.png

fbgrhv.png

5dv3fm.png

¡Recent Pictures! :
    2m3gxf8.png

¡Trailers! :

Trailer I:

Trailer II:

Well, this is my hack-ROM, I wanted to tell you that it is almost to the BETA 1, the hack progresses over time as any hack. The possible release date is in December, we hope.
    I give thanks to all who were present and even are shown together with the hack, the highlights are:
    Spoiler:

(If I forget someone, tell!)
    Thanks for everything!

PD: If you do not read well the post is because I am using Google Translator.

Salu2! n_n

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 6, 2015
    Looks good, the graphics are splendid.
    I'm hoping you'll get a translator soon so I can play on the release...

Co500

Nostalgia Edition
    Years
  • It looks good, tiles too but I am suspisious because if I am not mistaken this hack is/was on WhackaHack.

Although 'm sure you are the same person or I'm just mistaken, Good Luck on your hack!

Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2011
    Hahaha, if I'm the same person who created the hack, though there were 2 known hacks of Digimon:
    Mine (Digimon Reload)
    and Sm3 Hack Digimon.

Thanks for commenting, though it may bring about the new style scans;)

Salu2! n_n

Teh Blazer

Divider of Zero
    Years
  • This is totally awesome. I see you use a lot of one tile movement places, which I though people normally hate, but you make it soo awesome!

Anybody who wouldn't translate this is missing a wonderful opportunity, and if nobody does it, I can give it a shot. :)

Tcoppy

Favorite Stand
    Years
  • Finally, a good digimon hack I wish I was good at scripting so I can help translate if you want but I can't. :(
    Anyway, good luck with this hack and don't give up! :)
    (Oddly enough the beginning to the trailer music sounds like a route music in pokemon life of guardians, or I'm just hearing things xD)

Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2011
    Thank you for your comments are helpful. And yes, I think they are right, something like that deserves to be translated is not it?
    So here now, Looking for someone to translate the Spanish version to English version [/ b].
    Thank you very much for your attention =)

Salu2! n_n

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 18, 2015
    Wow! This hack looks wonderful! :)

I actually haven't played any Pokemon Digimon hacks. I do hope someone helps you get this translated. :3

lord_hardware

Lord Hardware
    Years
    • Seen Nov 6, 2016
    Loving the overworld sprites, did you make those yourself? or are the rips from somewhere else?

war rock exe

Pokemon Colosseum Remaker!!
    Years
  • you should use have Agumon as a starter :) That would be sweet.

I do have a question, how are you gonna make the pokemon/digimon evolve, they have more than three evolved forms :)

(This may sound like a stupid question, but i'm curious)

TheDarkShark

Metal Headed Hacker
    Years
  • O_O Looks awesome, I guess.

@war rock exe: By adding an evolution to the third form? Actually, you could make a Pokémon that evolves on every level or so... The more interesting question is, Digimon evolved during battle and unevolved at the end of it. How are you going to implement that? Oh, and will you be able to have more than one Digimon in your party?

Rayziken 2

Beginning ROM Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Sep 9, 2016
    If they're not already the starters, then it should be Koromon, Tanemon and Tsunomon. By the way, what Digimon will be like the legendaries?

EdensElite

No0b, but getting there.
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jul 4, 2014
    How did you create that battle bg, I have the image, I just wondered how you format it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back