• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Lone Star Productions [recruit]

DarkAura25

Steel Pokemon Master
Years
  • Hi I am new to the site and I have always wanted to make a great game (sadly my skills are limited) All I can really do is mapping and like really minor scripting. I am also signature creator so If you want I could make a cool banner for this topic.

Skills: Good Mapper and basic Scripting (Really basic)

I cant post images for proof because I need 15 posts, But trust me I am pretty good (No tile inserting or anything mostly just the design)

Let me know if you want a banner for this topic

Rickk12345

Wants to Map and Sprite!!
    Years
  • Hey,
    this is just a start on the banner. But what shiould I add? Besides text of course...
    bannerloneproductions.jpg

richmix

The black trainer
    Years
  • The OW and sprite are not official. Add 2 pokemon, like an umbreon and another dark or lonely pokemon. I just made a social group for our team. please join.

richmix

The black trainer
    Years
  • Welcome aboard DarkAura25!!!! I love your signature!!!! go on my profile to join the group.

Rickk12345

Wants to Map and Sprite!!
    Years
  • Ok I added 2 pokemon, abnd about the unofficial sprites. I think they're great. And I can always replace them. Again, I'm gonna add text later.
    bannerloneproductions.jpg

richmix

The black trainer
    Years
  • Looks great so far! I like them too. I'm making the new trainer sprite, and Bloody_MuloS!! made a new OW. it's in my VM's. tell me which one you prefere.

richmix

The black trainer
    Years
  • Ok DarkAura25, you take over the signature. try to get to 15 posts. It's really easy.

DarkAura25

Steel Pokemon Master
    Years
  • By the way Rich, can you please PM me some details on the storyline. Knowing a little about this really help my mapping ideas although I can understand if it is for theft purposes.

Anyway if you would tell I would like to know.

Starters being used
    Main Plot
    Gym Types
    Etc...

Share what you will ^-^

Crimson Stardust

Anime Addiction
    Years
  • Hmm..i get the basic idea of your storyline,but it doesn't seem logical im my opinion like can you make a more hard and concrete reason for the hero to embark on a journey and for what purpose,don't tell me just become strong then go home?

anyway,This team is like too big[am not really wrong to have big number],and looks like you only a spriter and a over worlder,don't a leader[the one who goign to direct this hack],need to do more for his hack then others.And i know you said you are friendly and people will be accepted,i advice you to see their proof first then decide,im not saying your other team members are not good,it is just that,you need to see their proof so will not have future complications..
    But you're directing the team well,so thats okae.Waiting to see more screens,and maybe a thread on progressing hacks to comment more..

good luck,im looking at this hack..lol

richmix

The black trainer
    Years
  • @ Crimson Stardust: Not everyone has proof of work because they can't upload pictures. I accept alot of people because There is power in numbers. No one likes to be left out of things, I get enough of that at school. This is the team that will give a welcoming hand to those who just joined PC and want to hack. As for the story. The story can be manipulated by team members. I'm glad your watching this hack! You'll see that Lone Stars have a voice!

@ Team members: DarkAura made the new banner!!! It's beautiful. Awsome work DarkAura

Crimson Stardust

Anime Addiction
    Years
  • @ Crimson Stardust: Not everyone has proof of work because they can't upload pictures. I accept alot of people because There is power in numbers. No one likes to be left out of things, I get enough of that at school. This is the team that will give a welcoming hand to those who just joined PC and want to hack. As for the story. The story can be manipulated by team members. I'm glad your watching this hack! You'll see that Lone Stars have a voice!
    hahax..Great reply..hahax..,yeah,numbers really give the hack much better if the team,are very good to each other weakness and strenghts..and i will hearing ur voice from afar..maybe if i want,i will help you out in this hack cause i find your team interesting..hahax

DarkAura25

Steel Pokemon Master
    Years
  • @Rich Thanks, I m glad you like the banner ;)

Also like rich said some of us can't post links or screenshots. I know I can't until I get 15 posts but I have some maps to show once I reach that point

Last edited:

Crimson Stardust

Anime Addiction
    Years
  • @Rich Thanks, I m glad you like the banner ;)

Also like rich said some of us can't post links or screenshots. I know I can't until I get 15 posts but I have some maps to show once I reach that point
    So i have just to wait till you can post then..hahax..
    btw,i can be a temporary mapper for your hack since im waiting for my tiles to be inserted.Its just that i don't noe why im attracted to this thread..hahax

DarkAura25

Steel Pokemon Master
    Years
  • @ Crimson, You are attracted because this team is the best ^-^, But we can't map until the first tiles are all inserted.

Back