• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tool: HackMew's Tools Factory [A-Ptch released]

Years
Thats a file access issue with advanced map. Just exit it before using other tools. ;)

I see, can't that be solved in some kind of way?
Because when I exit a-map open FSF and open the ROM in FSF then open a-map and open the ROM there it still does the same.

Or is it just not possible to learn those two to share?

sab

Now too much of a life.
Years
I see, can't that be solved in some kind of way?
Because when I exit a-map open FSF and open the ROM in FSF then open a-map and open the ROM there it still does the same.

Or is it just not possible to learn those two to share?
It isn't impossible.........If you are willing to go and hex edit a-map. Otherwise the answer is no.

Andrut

Collecting dust since 1898
Years
I feel i'm asking it the millionth time now....
I have a problem with A-Trainer. I can't use the search function on it, when i try to search the program freezes. Does it work for you all? 0_o (I tested it on two computers, Win XP and Win 7)
NOTE: I downloaded from both links on the site..

Years
  • Seen Apr 14, 2016
im trying to use the tools on my mac, ive downloaded mono and i was wondering if only FSF would work since its in the new tools list, or if i can get the other ones to work too.

Andrew McKenzie

Supporting Pokemon Since 1999
Years
I've encountered a problem concerning the download for XSE.
Everything else is fine since they have mirror links but the only download link for XSE was for HackMew's site.
Any help to link me a mirror for the tool would be greatly appreciated as I was looking forward to downloading it for a few days now before I thought to actually ask.

Action Replay Researcher

Official Pokemon Ranger
Years
Wow... This is just so... AWSUM!!! HackMew I have to say your like the best hacker ever. Even tho I didn't even try the programs they look trusted and everyone elso likes them i'm gonna try them out now! I'll edit this post and then tell you how I think of it!

Tropical Sunlight

The Faltine
Years
I feel i'm asking it the millionth time now....
I have a problem with A-Trainer. I can't use the search function on it, when i try to search the program freezes. Does it work for you all? 0_o (I tested it on two computers, Win XP and Win 7)
NOTE: I downloaded from both links on the site..
It doesn't work with me as well. :\

TheDarkShark

Metal Headed Hacker
Years
@xoax: I just got a new PC with Win7 and haven't tried yet, but on XP it only worked sometimes for me.

Oh, and by the way: most of the links (if not all) to hackMew's website are down. Does anybody have a mirror of the source codes? No matter which, but I'd prefer XSE's source. I wanna have a look at the tools, because I'm currently learning C# and thinking of some tools. (That sentance sounds a bit wierd, doesn't it?)

Late

Pokémon Artist
Years
Started hacking again after a long break. Downloaded newest version of FSF but now I have a problem. I can't open it directly from XSE. XSE can't find it like older versions. Is there way to get these two connected?

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
I think you need to fix the first post...
I can't open the spoilers within the spoiler... =/

Andrew McKenzie

Supporting Pokemon Since 1999
Years
I think that has to do with the way the page loads, DJG.
It should still work but if the page doesn't load properly before you go clicking the tags then sometimes they won't open at all.
F5/Refresh the page and don't touch anything for about a minute or whatever.
Then try again,

Shiny Quagsire

I'm Still Alive, Elsewhere
Years
Started hacking again after a long break. Downloaded newest version of FSF but now I have a problem. I can't open it directly from XSE. XSE can't find it like older versions. Is there way to get these two connected?

Be sure they are in the same folders, and try again.

Years
SMCA, APE and A-Starter's mirror and normal download all don't work for me. The mirror for the others work as well, but those ones don't. Help?

kervin9999

"Froslass and Froslad"
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Sep 16, 2016
Good day Hackmew... I have a problem with A-Trainer. It said:
Run-Time error '9' Subscript Out of Range... Do you know how to fix it? Thanks in advance.

gamesharkhacker

SupremoHack Entertainment Inc.
Years
Music Inserter Idea

Hey HackMew.
I reckon you should make a Music player/inserter just like Sappy, but like, 400 times better. I even have a name you could give to it: A-Muse (short for Advance Muse). It would save me, and a huge amount of other people, the trouble of using the notoriously annoying Sappy.
Thanks, GSH.

Lezza

The Guy who loves Braviarys
Years
These Hacks Are Epic.. But 1 Slight Problem
When I Try to add new pokemon to teams on A-Trainer It Says some Warning Thing. What should I Do?

Lezza

The Guy who loves Braviarys
Years
the warning Thing is:
CANNOT SAVE YET. A REPIONT OPERATION IS PENDING.
I Repoint but I Can't Click OK

Back