• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Prehistoric - New ROM Hack

Daniel A.

PokePower!
Years
  • Pokémon Prehistoric
    ♣ Don't Worry, A New Logo Will Be Made ♣

Basic Info:

ROM Hack Name: Pokémon Prehistoric
    ROM Hack Of: Pokémon Emerald Version

Storyline:
    Everyday is another day. Breathing the hard life, tough life. All day working hard. You will always find hope throughout the days with raw materials. One day the poacher tribe attacks you and the people you love. The leader calls upon great request for help. Who does he ask? None other then the Voice Of The Forest. He calls upon and captures her for her evil ways. The Voice Of The Forest then realizes what all the things it has done wrong and what it has done right and diminishes all evil presence. The Voice of The Forest accepts a battle for you. You will experience tribes from different regions and many Pokémon from different regions and may include some Sinnoh Pokemon.

Pokemon Hack Team:

• Daniel A. - ROM Hack Creator

• WaterMickey - ROM Hack Creator

Author's Note:

Update 1: Hi guys, I've decided to cancel Pokemon Zircon and go with Pokemon Prehistoric. Hopefully it will take me far, but as of now, I can only go to 5 gym badges since I can't edit text passed there. I still am looking for an ini file for Pokemon Emerald. Anyways, I still need advanced people to help me since I don't know everything about scripts/tiles/map making etc. If anyone could please help, I would be honored and try to give some sort of award. So far I've gotten the hometown done but I will be needing some new tiles and all lol. I can edit most of the text in Littleroot Town though. I really do have creative ideas for this game, but I don't think I have the ability to make them happen unless I have more help on this. Don't worry, I'm working on banners and also on screenshots. Hopefully, you will enjoy what you see lol. Anyways, wish me luck and support Pokémon Prehistoric!

Status Of The Game: Still Working Hard On The Gym's And Maps! [this message will be here for a while..hehe]

Differences:

• Adding some Sinnoh Pokémon
    • Adding Pokémon From All Regions
    • New Maps
    • New People
    • New Scripts
    • New Tiles
    • New Places
    • And Many More To Come!
    Screenshots:
    Spoiler:

Special Thanks:
    WaterMickey- Thanks For Always Being There When I Needed You The Most!
    Studio Pokémon - Your tools are amazing, keep up the great work!
    Google - Without you, Where would I be?
    PokéCommunity Forums - My knowledge of Pokémon would be a blur without you.

Thanks,
    Daniel A.
    PokéCommunity Forums Member

If you have any tips or suggestions, they are always welcome!

Last edited:
    Back