• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

BT8290's Sprite request

Blissey Trainer 8290

Expert Mew Fuser
Years
  • hey everyone! ive been off pokecommunity for a while now, and im back!

i left off spriting, and i think im ready to have my own thread after being a helper with eliana.

Request fusions, or anything, with pokemon or trainers, just give me a pic of the trainer(s) you mean, and ill see what i can do!

Examples:
    (Mew Legendary Collection)
    MewArticuno2.bmp
    x1
    MewMoltresX.bmp
    MewZapdos.bmp
    x1
    MewRaikouX.bmp
    MewEnteiX.bmp
    MewSuicune.bmp
    x1
    MewRayquazzaX.bmp
    MewGrouden.bmp
    x1
    MewKyogreX.bmp

(Other mew fusions)
    MewBlisseyX.bmp
    MewLugia.bmp
    x1
    mewbelossomX.bmp
    MewTorchicX.bmp
    MewGardevoir.bmp
    x2
    MewMudkip.bmp
    x2
    MewEevee.bmp
    x1
    MewVaporeon.bmp
    x2
    MewUmbreon.bmp
    x0
    MewEspeon.bmp
    x0
    mewazumarill.bmp
    x1
    MewRapidash.bmp
    x2
    MewMiltank.bmp
    x2
    EspyMgtyena.bmp
    x2
    BlisseyFusionB.bmp
    x2
    WynautPidgeot.bmp
    x2
    Dracharicuno.bmp
    x2
    Molzapticuno.bmp
    x2
    LugiaHoohgold.bmp
    x2
    my_trainer_sprite_custom.bmp
    (my trainer)

i have more examples, but as you can see, i got addicted to mew fusions, lol, but request away!^_^

Last edited:

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    Ya.... YA?! I remember ya! Welcome back!

Nice Spriting, as well, I just think that Dragonite's wings should be inverted? o_O
    Anyway, All the otehrs seems pretty well, glad yar back~

AbareMax

Your Italian Pok?mon Fan!
    Years
  • Would you be able to make a sprite out of the trainer that I drew? If at all possible, could you make it as profressional as possible? Just like in the games?

Thanks,

AbareMax

Blissey Trainer 8290

Expert Mew Fuser
    Years
  • ashley03, sure! you can adopt it! even though i made it for me, that was a while ago, and im feeling generous!

hey cast, yeah, i agree with you about the dragonite, but oh well... im glad to see you, and yet another person had mod stats that didnt before i left(i dont think you did) o_0

alright, deoxys lover, im sorry for the wait, cause ive been busy, but ill finish it now, so ill edit this post with it when im done, ok?*3rd edit* alright, im done! hope ya like it!
    deoxysmewtwo.bmp

hmm... schmitzgirly94, i thought i made one before... but ill be glad to make it! yay, another mew fusion! ill see if i had made one that i didnt post on my first post, but ill make it*edit*i had it in my first post, but here it is again:
    MewTorchic.bmp

youngotaku... im even more sure ive made that one, just let me see which pokemon that is(plz dont laugh, i dont have the games after crystal, cause no one around here likes pokemon anymore, but i still go on here anyways, but ill find out...*2nd edit* i knew i made this one, cause its in my mew legendary fusions collection:
    MewRayquazza.bmp
    enjoy!

abare max, ok, it might take a while, but if you dont mind, it probably will take a while, so, ill do it, just dont get mad if you dont get it soon, ok?

*off to spriting*

Last edited:

Blissey Trainer 8290

Expert Mew Fuser
    Years
  • sure, you may adopt it, and ive already made a raikou mew, just have to get it on this post...*edit* here is my raikou mew,
    MewRaikou.bmp
    its part of my mew legendary fusions collection, but that doesnt matter, you may adopt it if you like

Blissey Trainer 8290

Expert Mew Fuser
    Years
  • oh, schmitzgirly94- i didnt know what you meant, but ok, did you just want that one? you can have it if you want it

rageman- thats pretty good! you can help me if you want to, than if things get pretty frantic, i wont have to do everything, lol, ill just make you do all the work, mwahaha!! jk, XP

Back