• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mod Reviews

Years
I'd like it if you took this more seriously. I haven't done my reviews yet and I think it would be wise if you didn't say I had "fake" dominance and power, since I definitely can make things happen if I see necessary.

It is hard for me to take someone serious when they come in, start throwing their weight around and you have been here for what, 2 weeks?
Ok sure, you say you have been behind the scenes for years now and you have done countless things like putting more members this way and saving baby seals, but you seriously expect respect from the moment go?

You have to earn respect, my friend, you don't demand it.

You do your little review and if you find I am doing a bad job, cool, that is your opinion. But know that even if I don't have loads of friends on the staff, they will still choose me over you.

You have gone about this the wrong way. You could have come in here and gently eased your power in, taking peoples rolls into consideration, instead of having this God complex about how you only answer to Steve.

I am ranting now, but going back to your original question. You want me to take this and you a little more seriously? How you take our knowledge, input and general experience of the Moderators and H-Staff a little more seriously, you stuck up prick.​

Years
Can't even begin to say how much I agree with Fabio and how much I disagree with how you've been acting since you arrived, but it's become clear you're not going to buck up and behave properly in your position.

457d121f-e40a-4076-bee1-b4f24e0f3605.jpg

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
It's just one thing after another with you huh Lerroux. I've kept quiet but I agree with everyone else here. I'm just too lazy to really elaborate.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Maybe we'll finally get some decent mods in here for a change with Lerroux in charge. Js some of you could step up a bit is all.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
As an ex-S-Mod and Führer of PokéCommunity, I know I'll be getting an A+ rating, so this is no sweat off my back! :D

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I want a numerical objective rating and then for it to be released so the mods that AREN'T DOING THEIR JOBS know that they have to step it up a bit. ;x

Years
Maaan you guys are such entitled tightasses. Why are you so against anything Lerroux does ever? Sure he was promoted out of nowhere, but Steve trusted him with the position. Why can't you? Don't you have faith in the head admin anymore?

Maybe it's time for the system to change. You all are so clingy and jealous of your power. You just can't handle something new if it goes completely against the current system, can you?

Regardless of what the *******s say, I look forward to my review. :)

Kano Shuuya

→ you're here, aren't you?
Years
Some of you people are out of your mind..

He's been here a week, and even when he's been here four months, he still shouldn't be tally marking us like grade school students. The admins that we've had around for years keep their eyes on us just fine. You don't see them having to announce it directly to us, do you?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
Maaan you guys are such entitled tightasses. Why are you so against anything Lerroux does ever? Sure he was promoted out of nowhere, but Steve trusted him with the position. Why can't you? Don't you have faith in the head admin anymore?
There's a reason I'm not religious. I don't blindly follow those of 'higher power' or put their will above my own.

Years
There's a reason I'm not religious. I don't blindly follow those of 'higher power' or put their will above my own.

¬¬

There's a difference between not blindly following a god and not blindly following a harmless admin on a Pokemon forum. He just wants to make a few changes that imo aren't bad. What's the problem with that?

Geesh. And I thought I was bad. But I know in the end that if **** happens, **** happens. Whatever. Pokemon forum. Not a big deal.

What harm can he do?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
I agree with the last bit of it just being a Pokemon forum and at the end of the day, it isn't really a big deal, but my point in saying that was that if I don't do that for a god why would I do that for a guy I don't know anything about? Especially someone I have to work with.

Years
Best way to increase productivity is to quantify our work and establish a ranking system like in Malcolm in the Middle.

dIAvR.png

No one is coercing you but...Hehehe.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Best way to increase productivity is to quantify our work and establish a ranking system like in Malcolm in the Middle.

dIAvR.png

No one is coercing you but...Hehehe.

This is my favourite post on the whole forum. Do it. Do it now.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
I look at that and the only thing I can think of is 'looool Lloyd'. :c

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
Steve and I discussed it already. He's the only one I need to discuss it with.
Okay, I've been ignoring most of what you say in here because I find it hard to take you seriously since you've never acted on any of your threats but uh.

This is not how we do things. If you wanna bring staff members up for review because they aren't doing as well as you like, that's absolutely fine. But remember that "review" is right in the title. At least put this in HQ so we can DISCUSS it. You can't just demote people out of the blue: they might have an excuse for their inactivity that isn't well-known (ie, only a handful of hstaff might know it) or maybe they just need a reminder to pop on more often. Outright demoting them without due warning just isn't how we do things here.

I know you're a high rank because of what you did but that doesn't mean you can just come in and completely change how everything works. We have procedures and rules and if you want to change those, do it through the proper venues. You can't just strike out on your own. Purple or not, your opinion is not the only one that matters.

Lerroux

Ruler of PC
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2015
Okay, I've been ignoring most of what you say in here because I find it hard to take you seriously since you've never acted on any of your threats but uh.

This is not how we do things. If you wanna bring staff members up for review because they aren't doing as well as you like, that's absolutely fine. But remember that "review" is right in the title. At least put this in HQ so we can DISCUSS it. You can't just demote people out of the blue: they might have an excuse for their inactivity that isn't well-known (ie, only a handful of hstaff might know it) or maybe they just need a reminder to pop on more often. Outright demoting them without due warning just isn't how we do things here.

I know you're a high rank because of what you did but that doesn't mean you can just come in and completely change how everything works. We have procedures and rules and if you want to change those, do it through the proper venues. You can't just strike out on your own. Purple or not, your opinion is not the only one that matters.

Steve and I have talked, he's totally fine with this. You can discuss things in HQ, but this system is a lot fairer to everyone. It also saves you guys the effort of having to actually have to think yourselves. Besides, Steve's opinion also matters.

Back